1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

New account

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by behumble, 18 Jul 2017.

1. behumble

behumble Well-Known Member

I made a new battle bay account under the name of behumble2.0
    I did this so one, i could create two guild for humble
    2. so i can experience what the newbie players are going through

In the first hour, won straight to 250 infamy...but then i started seeing mk2s and even mk3s?
    i have 600 health lmao no chance.

Very early on, but once i get up and running as a mk2-3 ill let u guys know how it goes.

@Climax likes this.
  2. David Bonaparte

David Bonaparte Active Member

Should be interesting to see. You might be able to make a playstyle like Bittersteel's work, though it is dependent on having a decent roster of weapons available in any given game.

behumble likes this.
  3. monobrow

monobrow Well-Known Member

I think the people who started at (or before) global launch definitely had it easier than the noobs today.

Best solution i can think of is to tweak matchmaking for say, less than 1k inf to better match ship and gear level. I believe this used to happen but the queue times were too long. I think with the extra player base, particularly under 1k, queues wont be an issue and it will be a better intro, keep them away from seal clubbers.

Will also have the added effect of putting seal clubbers against other seal clubbers and them having a longer wait - win/win

disorder and behumble like this.
  4. behumble

That is a great idea, definitely dont think there should be so many mk3s at just 300 infamy and that sounds like a good solution

The Otherguy likes this.
  5. behumble

Oh whats bittersteels playstyle?

6. AVID

AVID Well-Known Member

So many are using multiple accounts and maintaining one ship in each account.. is this legal to do like this...?
    i heard it from other friend too in my friend list in battle bay, he use fixer and shooter with 2 accounts..
    hope it mess the game, if every one already doing the same....!

behumble likes this.
  7. disorder

disorder Active Member

perhaps league should be different?
    in fact count the power of boat, and put them together in league? (a certain number for T2weapon, T3 boat, etc...) will prevent whale/floater from crushing low player?
    will allow other player which got MK5 to test their other MK2 without being at 2K infamy league?

@behumble at MK3 you will find legendary weapon, and MK4-MK5 boat...

8. David Bonaparte

He uses Rares and Epics, focuses on landing shots and applying map pressure where needed to keep the team from crumbling.

behumble likes this.
  9. behumble

Why would it be bad?
    We cant switch items across or anything, and while i have more experience,
    Im still restricted by the games slow upgrade system. Also, i played fixer my whole game play, and want to try shooter. pretty sure im bad it
    Interesting. ill try that out havent even gotten a rare

AVID likes this.
  10. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    Did you watch his video that was just in the spotlight? he is crazy good.

behumble likes this.
  11. disorder

disorder Active Member

about bittersteel and all video , i would like to know if they play on a smartphone or on a computer, it changes a lots of things (mouse and size of boat)
    and biggersteel is full T4 or T5 he is not really starting a account

12. David Bonaparte

The point is that you can make it f2p. That you don't need legendaries or many epics.

I didn't know you could play this on a computer? o_0

disorder likes this.
  13. disorder

disorder Active Member

yes, with bluestack.

but true, f2p is possible

14. behumble

it definitely is!
    Nope rares will do to an extent :)
    Trying to make it to nightmare without spending a penny. Already am in ace class!

The Otherguy likes this.
  15. Helius Maximus

Helius Maximus Active Member

PM
    I did the same a while ago, out of frustration for the matchmaking back when I was in the 2.3k infamy range and fighting against Nightmare players in an obvious disadvantage. So, I did it just for fun to tryout Enforcer, because on my main account it is still mk1 and didn't wanted to waste resources on it, that are meant for upgrade my main ship and weapons. Any way, at first it was easy and quickly got to 1.5+ infamy, but then the legendaries and T3 epics started to show up and went down to 1k-. It is very hard to have proper gear, ship and captain level because the rewards are so little that you have to play an insane amount of matches. Also the MK4 enforcer is not that good, it is as slow as a Defender and haven't find a rare or epic turbo to compensate. So, again I got bored and opened another account this time to tryout shooter. In this one I did a little better and right now is at 1.1k+, with better equipment than the previous one out of pure luck.

This approach allows me to tryout the battles against diferent player levels and it was surprising to find out that even with my experience the win/lose ratio is about the same in the 3 accounts, slightly better with shooter, but it is because I have way less matches played there.

I won't open a forth one, I really don't like speeder. And I don't recomend to open 3 either, but a second one is viable to maintain if you are a F2P gamer, and it is a good way to keep the fun going when you are on a loosing streak on your main one.

For me, it was a way to cope with the frustration, and it worked well.

Cheers!

AVID likes this.
  16. AVID

AVID Well-Known Member

BlueStacks player to be installed in pc, then you can see one window which acts like mobile.
    there you can install and play many games. which are not supported to pc.

Attached Files:

Pallas Athena likes this.
  17. H.A.D.E.S

H.A.D.E.S Well-Known Member

I do the same as bittersteel, land shots where he/she is moving not where they currently are....makes me hit them with critical shots most of the time.
    It helps me Shooting speeders easily and be on top in matches most of the time.
    (Maybe I am not as good as bittersteel, but will be for sure in future).

CrazyFixer likes this.