1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Season Rewards

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by behumble, 17 Jul 2017.

1. behumble

behumble Well-Known Member

Anyone else feel season rewards are really really lame, even for #1?
    Like, this is the only event we have, it takes two weeks, and the rewards are terrible.

Unfortunately, i dont have a picture. But what i got for winning 2nd place in masters div 1 is 200k gold, 1.5k badge points (it was actually like 1,577 or something like that but i dont remember exact number)...from the box i got like one rare weapon, 300 rare parts (one overboost upgrade and they were gone), and two rare pieces.

Likeeeeeee, cmon. that didnt help me. at all.
    Thats like what 2 hours of battling and scrapping commons gets me.
    two weeks for that?!

Also, can anyone help explain to me what the badge does for you? is there any benefit to having a higher badge? Just a cosmetic thing? What are the tiers to it? I understand there are three star levels before you get the next badge color, what are those colors?

2. behumble

Anyone got any info on the badges? :)

• Percy • likes this.
  3. Jdm7

Jdm7 Active Member

I logged on to post something just like this, the devs need to make a season one week if the want the rewards as they are or buff the current season rewards. And yes, the badges what's the point? Each badge upg should kind with some type of perk boost or something.

Zachiderp, • Percy • and behumble like this.
  4. behumble

Right? I had a guild mate that suggested at least giving check point rewards
    for example, when you go from master to ace class...thats a pretty big deal right? But no reward.

• Percy • likes this.
  5. chrisNazty

chrisNazty Member

Theyre still using the old season rewards from before the changes. They'll probably buff them down the road but i dont see it happeneing soon. Development on this game seems atrociously slow.

Zachiderp, • Percy • and behumble like this.
  6. aKifer

aKifer Active Member

I am happy for the season to last 2 weeks. Sometime you hit a slope and one week isn't enough to get out of it. Especially now that they changed the system to give harder challanges to people who dropped infamy.

• Percy • and behumble like this.
  7. chrisNazty

chrisNazty Member

I prefer the two week season also but the rewards do have to match the amount of time that the season is open for. Right now they dont feel on par with the amount of work that goes into a 2 week season. Only time will tell though.

• Percy •, aKifer and behumble like this.
  8. The Wolf Hunter

The Wolf Hunter New Member

very true, the development of updating is slow. the update before the valentines day update was soooooooo small and insignificant, and it took months to do. whats up with that, considering that they come out with like, two more angry birds games in that amount of time...

• Percy • likes this.
  9. Snapshot

Snapshot Well-Known Member

Well, what I know is that I don't care about the season rewards. In Master-3 I'm looking at 300 blue parts for a win. Oh joy.

Neither battle rewards or season end rewards seem to scale in any sensible fashion... hence all the seal clubbing.

• Percy • likes this.
  10. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

Season rewards are looking much better on my end lately.
    A leg piece, 5 epic pieces and 30 parts for each of them is pretty generous.

11. _rIcHrAnDoM_

_rIcHrAnDoM_ New Member

I’m #1 on my season and it’s my first time playing. I don’t see anyone catching up. I don’t know what’s in the green box, but just looking at the rewards in the bracket...looks really weak to me.

12. Brenden McMonigle

Brenden McMonigle New Member

Yes I agree. Season rewards are extremely lackluster.

13. • Percy •

• Percy • Well-Known Member

9th grader
    Badges are purely cosmetic. The season rewards are extremely weak and the only league where you get decent stuff is in Nightmare now. That sucks DX

TheFixer27 likes this.
  14. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

Just come on up to nightmare, we don't bite ;)

• Percy • and Wizzmut like this.
  15. Disguised

Disguised Well-Known Member

Combine that with the new weapon achievements; the gap between p2w and f2p is getting smaller and smaller.

• Percy • likes this.
  16. • Percy •

• Percy • Well-Known Member

9th grader
    If only it's as easy as it sounds DX I wanna get there the rewards are sweet

17. Zachiderp

Zachiderp Well-Known Member

I almost spilled my drink. Getting smaller?! With these ridiculous deals I think this gap is only getting bigger. By adding these achievements, they also buffed p2w by giving them another tier on all weapons (except T5). P2w will also continue dropping until you go into battle at 1k infamy with all m7 ships as an mk2