1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

If you could buy 1 Epic, what would it be?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by mwidjaja, 17 Jul 2017.

1. mwidjaja

mwidjaja Member

So far, I'm running on Shooter, my main arsenals: T2-T3 on Cannon (R), Sniper (R) and ExCannon (UC). T3 on Grenade (R), STorp and BTorp (UC). T3 on Std Mortar (R). I also have T2 FireBomb (R) and Napalm (R)
    For Blue, I have Turbo and BShield.
    I have some Epics (Missile, FireBomb, Long Range M, Ballpark M) but not using them so much, obviously they are T1.
    I really want to get the Epic Railgun, I tried with the UC but it's rarely useful in battle.

Do you think it's good to spend 3000 pearls on Epic? If yes, what would it be?
    Do you think it's good to have double weapons with an Epic? What would be best to double if you were me?

2. NAN0NAT3R

NAN0NAT3R Member

If there is a certain epic you really want to get then yes it's better to save up 3000 pearls and get it. If not the try your luck with the 3900 pearl special

3. mwidjaja

mwidjaja Member

I think it's better to buy one (if you don't get "the one" you want yet) than getting the special crate.
    The special crate cost more and if you already have the Epic, you increase the chance of getting it doubled, my 2-cent :)
    The problem is, i'm not sure on which is the one.

4. Brutal Cucumber

Brutal Cucumber New Member

Put 900 more and get 10pack. It is random but you might get more than 1 epic, also tons of pieces and duplicate rares to improve your stuff.

The Otherguy likes this.
  5. Captain Gilligan

Captain Gilligan Well-Known Member

Freelance Motion Designer
    If you don't know what you want exactly, then the epic crate is your best choice BY FAR. But still there is 35 items that you could get which leaves you at less than 3% chance of finding it. If you know exactly what you want ans you don't have an epic one of that yet, then yes, spend the money and get it BEFORE you find one randomly because.them you can't buy a second one. I never use the shop, never did. All my items that I use are already leveled up and it would take forget for me to switch them

6. Dfer3nt

Dfer3nt Member

If I were to get 1 epic, I would choose Fire bomb so then I could get it to tier 2