1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Unnecessary percentage of pulse nerf

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Jairo, 16 Jul 2017.

1. Jairo

Jairo New Member

I tried to play as a fixer after the update but has been impossible
    My infamy has already drop 520 and Im not getting up in any way
    50% was very and unnecessarily drastic, I think 25% (making self heal be 75%) would have been more than enough
    Fixers are the first target, in addition to almost every battle have a speeder surronding me to death without me being able to recover the minimum
    You can tell me "switch boat" but I like being fixer, just like you have one of your preference, all I want to say is that it's frustrating for you to play a game for months, spend money, and be nerf that way, killed an entire class
    A member today posted an analysis on the representativeness of the top 50

"Class Representation
    21 Speeders (42%), best speeder is placed as # 2.
    16 Shooters (32%), best at # 1.
    6 Defenders (12%), best at # 16.
    4 Enforcers (8%), best at # 27.
    3 Fixers (6%), best at # 24."
    (https://forum.battlebay.net/threads...ille-day-speeder-nerf-fixer-boost-patch.9625/)

I think this says a lot about the seriousness of the subject
    For now I'm abandoning the game, just like my 4 fixers friends already made after the update, because is impossible to intercalate between 6 loses and 1 win, I hope the developers really think well on this issue and make a nice solution for everyone, maybe this will make me and my friends come back.

Regards, and good battles for you all

Andulasis likes this.
  2. Andulasis

Andulasis New Member

Im new to the game and i really like it so far and im looking forward to play this game in the future. As you i would like to play fixer and so i watched some videos. Makes me wonder since you say 1 boat can kill you. Dont your team member protect you? I saw videos how to play and its mostly the whole team packed together in one spot.
    Dont get me wrong i know its not about the issue but i ve heared some 4k + youtubers say its still hard enough to kill them.
    I just want to make sure if i should stick to fixer as i plan to invest aswell. Btw great post with great analytics, hope they buff it a little if its really that bad. Thanks for sharing

Kind regards

3. Battle Bay Scrub

Battle Bay Scrub Member

They're supposed to but most people think fixers are supposed to follow them right into a 2v5 so either you both die or you stay behind and your teammate dies.

4. Andulasis

Andulasis New Member

Ye figured that doesnt work out that well :D especially since we dont have much health. I guess its hassle to get to the infamy where people actually play tactics?