1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Mute button

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by fmb59505, 16 Jul 2017.

1. fmb59505

fmb59505 New Member

Rovio can't clear chat from abusive words and permanent curses!
    So can you add mute button in chat? I need option mute some bastards! Or is this impossible too?

2. Ow Stop It

Ow Stop It Member

I find the mute button is the internet version of hands over the ears and yelling "LA LA CAN'T HEAR YOU!" It's more for kids who want the last word in an argument. The adults either ignore them the good ol fashioned way by looking away, or by showing some decorum and rationale by just leaving for another chat.

But hey, more power to you if the highlight of your meager day is being able to explain to everyone around you in a channel "so-and-so is muted".

3. ElMataC

ElMataC Member

But a mute button would actually help your chat experience since you got rid of the negativity in it. It's just a game, not a serious conversation anyway, you're not doing something like "censoring free speech"... you play the game to have some fun, the chat shouldn't ruin that.

And btw I don't use chat AT ALL

KilleWh4le likes this.
  4. lolawola

lolawola Active Member

instead of a mute, i would like to see a parental lock, where your child cant access global chat and be exposed to those deviants.

5. Excism

Excism Well-Known Member

I don't even remember the last time I opened global chat. Wait now I do. The first day the game came out globally. I took one look in chat and cringed. Now I have changed my server to some language I don't understand and just ignore the chat entirely lol. It's filled with degenerates and lots of idiots

6. KilleWh4le

KilleWh4le Member

Mute button will help us to ingore some trolls. If poeple can't mute them,they need to see and cringe whiling reading all the filthy things.