1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Chats and guilds temporarily turned off

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Bennunator, 7 May 2017.

1. TheRedSpeeder

TheRedSpeeder Well-Known Member

They have said that they are planning to add that :eek: (might be added with this chat recovery but I won't guarantee that as I'm not a developer)

Valfreg likes this.
  2. :*\SHIN|GAMI/*:

:*\SHIN|GAMI/*: New Member

That's a neat idea I played with some good battlers and it would be nice if I could reach out to them after the battle for fleeting of course

Valfreg likes this.
  3. Piquno

Piquno New Member

When will guilds be back up?

4. Oldmandragon

Oldmandragon New Member

I haven't tried, but have you tried to see if you can click on any of their names in the list, post battle. If it brings up their profile, should be able to add them as friends from that point.
    Just a thought, as I said I haven't tried so I could be wrong.

5. N1NJ4YT

N1NJ4YT Member

same, i thought i was banned cause i did a 1v5 clutch XD

6. N1NJ4YT

N1NJ4YT Member

same XD

7. N1NJ4YT

N1NJ4YT Member

thank god, i thought i was banned or something cause i did 1v5 clutches XD try to warn us in the inbox before u do it

8. N1NJ4YT

N1NJ4YT Member

calm down dude, its just a server problem :/

9. Overbeechris

Overbeechris New Member

Hello love game but when will guys have chat up running just put money in game for VIP chat don't feel like I'm getting what I pay for by time guys fix chat won't have any time talk on VIP very disappointed in this

10. Newfie Shooter

Newfie Shooter New Member

I have heard of legendary parts being handed out, I don't like to complain, but I have been playing since almost the begining of beta, an I do not have a single piece,so idk why or how others would get them handed to them, I am also a paying customer, so this is very discouraging, after trying g to buy the spiecial offer and getting just a basic Pearl diver, and now this, I don't see me paying for the benefits of others. Personally why would anyone buy the basic Pearl diver when there is a spiecial offer up ? Anyone who has fallen for this should be compensated with the epic reward they deserve, an then maybe next time thy will make it easier to see, and also place it in the store, where you would think to find the offer when purchasing items.

Overbeechris likes this.
  11. Overbeechris

Overbeechris New Member

Hello love game but when will you guys have chat up and running I've put money in for VIP and can't even use VIP chat by time guys fix chat the VIP time will run out I'm very disappointed in this

12. TheRedSpeeder

I could imagine that they will give you some time in VIP chat because of this (I can't promise that). Anyway you still have a lot of good specialities like faster training and faster matching (as you don't have to wait to watch the ad and you can therefore skip the rest of the match and start looking for new troubles

13. chloe

chloe New Member

can't get into a guild says service temporary unavailable???

14. TheRedSpeeder

Global chat and guilds are temporarely under maintance and no information available when it's going to be ready so please be patient

15. Yo Boy Creed

Yo Boy Creed New Member

Hey idk about you guys but my friend chat is up but not global or guild.

16. Yo Boy Creed

Yo Boy Creed New Member

Wait never mind it just lets me see my old chats

17. jackmoopoo

jackmoopoo New Member

When will they be up :)

18. Yo Boy Creed

Yo Boy Creed New Member

They don't have an exact date but they are working in it

19. Twestid

Twestid New Member

Give them time and it will be fixed. All new things added to games are sure to have hiccups now and then.

SCOOTY PUFF Jr likes this.
  20. DLCoates1

DLCoates1 New Member

As a new player addressing the players asking for compensation, I don't think a compensation of any form is needed for "guilds and chat being offline". The fact that it's offline is a good thing. For one they had no filter, so the constant trolls, swearing, etc in chat was annoying. And for people like me who play for fun and to relax, getting the constant message notifications just to see nonsense in chat was annoying. Plus, people were abusing the guild system to create obscene tags just to troll with them in game. If anything they are probably taking it down to add a chat mod or filter system to prevent those things. Be thankful. Especially those of you who record videos for YouTube or stream to twitch.