1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Enforcer dance on fixer?

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Fix-it, 11 Jul 2017.

1. Fix-it

Fix-it Active Member

Student
    I just think about fixers job. "Protecting your teammates hp" right? So when your heals are in cooldown, isnt it would be best that getting far from your team and distract mortar and torps then come back for heal team?

2. disorder

disorder Active Member

a speedy fixer with repairbolt/repairbox/overboost/nitro? well, just need to test :)

3. Disguised

Disguised Well-Known Member

Fixer only has 1 yellow item slot.

4. disorder

disorder Active Member

Arf... So overboost or nitro :)

5. Katto

Katto New Member

Except that when you get far from your team they will all abandon you and then you're a goner lol Some games half of my time is spent chasing down my team. Maybe I need a new strategy...

JacksonStorm' likes this.
  6. Totoro

Totoro Active Member

Tree Spirit
    I just laughed when I saw this. Fixers are not that fast. We're doing split second heals all the time. And if we get too far from our team, we have no one to cover us from the speeders and enforcers that are all gunning for us. Think of us like the pilot fish that circle our chosen shark; it's better to dodge and heal while your shark "friends" hopefully come to the rescue. I will run if forced and there is a place to go (frequently there isn't), but it is not easily done.

7. Katto

Katto New Member

And is there IS a place to go, you'll probably get gunned down by the unfriends who are more than happy to shoot the weak target in the back lol

8. LimeOnMars

LimeOnMars Well-Known Member

Theres a reason why they call it 'enforcer dance' :p

9. H.A.D.E.S

H.A.D.E.S Well-Known Member

If u ever try to go away from ur teammates to distract enemies, then better not do that bcoz all the enemies will come for u first and rip u apart....Try not to be a speeder, Fixers got only one red slot.
    It's a best winning chance for an enemy team to find a fixer alone.

10. Fix-it

Fix-it Active Member

Student
    My fixer is agile. I dont do damage by myself. Scout enemies, spot them, distract mortars then come back to my teams back to heal them. My teams health is protected from mortars.