1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback on the game

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by ThePirates123, 9 May 2017.

1. ThePirates123

ThePirates123 New Member

First off, I am a HUUUUGE fan of the game, I have been playing for just a week but I am already addicted to it. Lovely game guys, keep up the good work. But I also have some things that annoyed me, which I am pretty sure have already been mentioned.

1) Not being able to add friends by name

All of my friends play and we want to fleet up, so since guilds are unavailable why not being able to play together? Waiting for my friend's ship to appear in the sea is downright ridiculous and I can't find them on the leaderboard neither since they are not that high... Give us that feature... please...

2) Being able to train one skill out of two

When I started training and I got to tier 8-10, I had never retrained. Then I got to sleep and I said "alright let's retrain everything else to get all the boosts" but I realised I was wrong. You can only get one of these skills. This is extremely annoying to me since I had to choose between more damage for the Cannon and Sniper Cannon. I use both so that choice was difficult. Why not being able to train both skills? You might think it's too much boost and you are right, but here's an idea: Make it cost some sugar to retrain (since I have tons of sugar and I need to waste it on something to get the quest rewards lol)

3) Loosing infamy for having a shitty team

Like, real time scenario, I was on a battle, dealt like 4500 damage and destroyed 3 ships while my teammates were floating around and hitting freaking walls. It was basically a 1v5. The enemy won (obviously) and I lost 24 infamy. At least decrease it by like 5 or 8 for the top member! Please!

4) Having nothing to waste my sugar on

My sugar storages are always full and I have nothing to do with them. My gold is always low as I buy parts every day but I have nothing to waste my sugar one. I don't want to update random weapons as I am saving up to level up my railgun and cannon and training members just isn't enough (as my trusty cannonier needs more sugar to be upgraded than I can even hold lol and I have hardly trained the other crew members as I am using a strict Shooter-Cannon-Sniper Cannon-Railgun-Bandage which is pretty much exclusive to Bhurt)

So these were my suggestions guys, apart from that the game is A-WE-SO-ME and I have recommended it to everyone I know!
    By the way I have created a battle bay band, come say hi! http://band.us/#!/band/66144726

2. Memorize

Memorize Member

Hello and Welcome to Battle Bay
    Glad that you're having fun with this game.

1. I'm sure this feature will become available in no time please hold on tight Devs working on it.
    2. Sadly you can have one talent for each upgrade pretty clear Devs had thought these through so just choose them wisely as your main weapons.
    3. This game's 5vs5 so yes it needed a team work to win, these question have be asking many time you can check it out on other threads you will understand more.
    4. Be patient whenever your captain leveling up higher your storage also increase more capacity. Right now just keep on grinding buy as much as possible Parts Perks that you see fit. Most of players their sugar always full but when it's time to upgrade you'll ask for it.

I'm know you're hyping for this game so as I,
    there is more to come for this game Devs working hard improving them and always welcome all of our players feedback.
    Cheers

TheRedSpeeder likes this.
  3. FALG_31

FALG_31 New Member

I got a solution for excess sugar, in fact, with the quests in themselves. How about you let us pick which prize to win? Either gold or sugar. Because I also have excessive amounts of sugar, and the quests seem to give 3/4 chances of a prize in sugar and not gold. Likewise, they give more sugar than gold, even though we have a considerably smaller storage for sugar.

So, either let us choose between gold and sugar, or, if the game detects that we are almost full on sugar, convert the rest to gold, how's that?