1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Tip box

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Fix-it, 9 May 2017.

1. Fix-it

Fix-it Active Member

Student
    Everyone give a tip about which ship that you are playing good.
    Fixer:
    Don't rush in

2. monobrow

monobrow Well-Known Member

Defender:
    Don't rush in...

3. Fix-it

Fix-it Active Member

Student
    But they need to rush to weak hp one and cover it while it escapes. Defenders definitely would take lead if there is fixer

4. NosTermite

NosTermite New Member

99% of (noobs) run away from a fixer with pulse. It's annoying. Iv only been playing for about 12 hrs and have this problem being a support boat.

For this reason I'm going defender with high DMG weapon and 15% speed engine. I only worry about my self and handle things on my own.

I know it's a messed up way to make play, but iv been here before and low tiers till you get to ppl who know what there doing. This will be my play style.

5. Fix-it

Fix-it Active Member

Student
    You are really right. All ships wait me to charge in when we grouped. And they escape me while escaping fires. There should be a screen warning like "THERE IS A FIXER AND HE CAN RECOVER YOUR HP":D

6. Mr squiqqle

Mr squiqqle Well-Known Member

ALL SHIPS - don't rush in... Play smart

7. GuerrillaPvP

GuerrillaPvP Active Member

Defender

Force a ship away from the rest and pick them off with rapid cannon fire and help from your team. It works well.

8. Fix-it

Fix-it Active Member

Student
    I think if a defender and a fixer rushes in all the enemies will target them. Then rest of team can be play relaxed. Or they can gain time to set mines or making a strategy

9. Mr squiqqle

Mr squiqqle Well-Known Member

To a point, but as a fixer, I know how hard it can be to keep up with the damage being done, even to a defender with 7-9k HP... It's amazing how quickly it disappears. And players get Smart and don't always focus a defender... Just something to keep in mind

10. Gh0S7

Gh0S7 Member

Watch your team get killed and spam "YES" every time one of your team members die :confused:

_Insight_, Fix-it and Mr squiqqle like this.