1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

So I just had this team mate...

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Kalbs, 10 Jul 2017.

1. Kalbs

Kalbs Well-Known Member

It was 2 Speeder(my team) vs 1 Defender.

My team mate was 157hp, I'm 900. The enemy was about 3800hp with bandage, cannon and Sniper.

About 1:30 minute left. Enemy decides to capture.

I kept spamming "Negative" because I understand it's a win already just need to kill time, or get a cheap shot if needed to stop the capture.

Well what do you know, my team mate decides to charge. Since there's no turning back, I had to help him. We both died.

F*ck my life.

(Rant over. Sorry had to get it out)

2. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

Yesterday my mk5 defender teammate with 3100 hp lost to a speeder with 158 hp... The defender was using a torpedo and 2 mortars. Rip

Ian and Kalbs like this.
  3. Captain Gilligan

Captain Gilligan Well-Known Member

Freelance Motion Designer
    Torpedos are powerful, but if it's 1v1 then the chance of hitting your target is quite low :p everyone needs some good ol cannons!

behumble likes this.
  4. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

I added him wanted to rage at him. But he was nice so I KINDLY told him he should remove a weapon and add some sort of cannon. I'm a softy.