1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Chats and guilds temporarily turned off

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Bennunator, 7 May 2017.

1. Newfie Shooter

Newfie Shooter New Member

Uncommon parts maybe, I have earned everything I have

2. PezReaper

PezReaper New Member

Do they have 1 person working on this problem?!?!

Amur likes this.
  3. Twestid

Twestid New Member

Another thing they could be looking into is all these cheaters right now.
    All day almost every battle every group I've been with has been getting killed with in 30 seconds of the match and every time it's been by the same names doing the killing.

4. Adrian Palmer

Adrian Palmer New Member

Any chance we could get some notes of infamy improvements as the current system is making me play less and less daily SS enclosed

Attached Files:

5. Méndigo

Méndigo Member

[Quote = "Mr squiqqle, mensaje: 2104, miembro de: 62"] ¿Estamos realmente va a empezar a exigir más regalos? Vamos chicos ... Es un pequeño inconveniente que no nos ha costado a los jugadores nada, ¿por qué debe costar el juego algo? Los desarrolladores trabajar sin descanso para mantener el juego en marcha y funcionando. Eso es suficiente recompensa para mí ... [/ Quote]
    respetar su opinión. Sin embargo, algunos jugadores like mí si pagamos con dinero real en este juego

6. SCOOTY PUFF Jr

SCOOTY PUFF Jr Active Member

you aren't alone in paying, many of us have, do we expect or demand hand outs? hell no. as I have already said, direct this anger and frustration towards the people that spammed the ever loving hell out of global and caused the issue not the folks working hard as the possibly can trying to fix and make sure this doesn't happen again

7. Méndigo

Méndigo Member

Are you aware that you have been waiting for more than two days to re-establish the chat service?

8. SCOOTY PUFF Jr

since I've had the game for close to 6 weeks now, yes. I am more than aware of how long the chat has been down, things happen. as I said direct the hate elsewhere

9. Méndigo

Méndigo Member

You're wrong:rolleyes:

10. SCOOTY PUFF Jr

how am I wrong? so you are telling me I haven't had the game for 6 weeks?

11. Veganasaurus

Veganasaurus New Member

Daaaaaamn! Been working my ass off to qualify for guild creation and the day I tick all the boxes, guilds go down. Typical! :p

Still, Excellent game, thoroughly enjoying it with and without chat/guilds. Keep up the great work!

12. Felipowski

Felipowski New Member

Business Man
    Bro, I did see your comments in private chat before it went out again. It is an inconvenience but I am keeping up the play.
    Hopefully they will fix it anytime. Meanwhile lets keep battling.

Mr squiqqle likes this.
  13. Baris

Baris New Member

14. draggin

draggin New Member

Oh hey. Looks like friend chat is back. Everything else is still off.

15. Mr squiqqle

Mr squiqqle Well-Known Member

Thank you Devs, for all the hard work you're putting in. I for one appreciate the reinstatement of friends and fleet.

16. Bennunator

Bennunator Moderator

Hey Battlers,

As some of you already noticed, the friends list is now up & running. So if you already have friends in the game you will now be able to fleet up with them.

Happy Battling!
    -Bennunator

17. King Stickle

King Stickle New Member

Oh, no problem! I've just created an account to ask about this issue, but you're updating it! Good work team!

Bennunator likes this.
  18. Yara

Yara New Member

I already deleted the game but battles isn't working so I had to delete the game

19. ErikBludax

ErikBludax New Member

Good luck with making the servers dev's, and the global chat mute button! (Maybe it will stabilize things being able to mute spammers? I have no technological understanding or know how, just throwing that out there)

20. Ap0plex

Ap0plex New Member

Can you please add a search Button for player names so its easyer to das my friends.