1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Enforcers: The best builds

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by • Percy •, 10 Jul 2017.

Tags:
  1. • Percy •

• Percy • Well-Known Member

9th grader
    So what do you think are good enforcer builds? I'm a mk3 enforcer and I use a rare lvl 10 cannon, rare lvl 5-7 (I think) explosive cannon, uncommon lvl 6 nitro, uncommon lvl 8 overboost and a rare lvl something big shield. I seem to do pretty well with them and I got to 500 infamy (a first for me). So tell me what you think down in here! Thanks!

2. Zusay

Zusay Well-Known Member

My enforcer is still mk4 but once it is mk5 and has 3 weapon slots I'll use flare gun and 2 blast cannons, furthermore you need a good turbo, overboost and depending on what you like - tesla shield/bolt or frost blaster

3. • Percy •

• Percy • Well-Known Member

9th grader
    Thanks

4. Captain Gilligan

Captain Gilligan Well-Known Member

Freelance Motion Designer
    If you have a blast cannon then you might want to use that instead of of the explosive cannon. The explosive cannon is a GREAT item only at high levels because then bhurt has some great uogesds for it. But until then a blast cannon is better in almost every way. (Except for splash damage of course)

5. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

Sniper, swift torp and grenade would probably be my ideal setup, at 3 max red slot points I think 3 weapons are better than 2 every time. @Bobbafed99 kills the missiles though, so what do I know?
    Overboost is a must, tesla shield too. We're a slow and squishy lot us enforcers.
    Turbo seems a necessity too, bandage vs shield depends on my luck. I still haven't seen a big shield after almost a year.
    The tradeoff between frost/stun/second shield at mk6 is a tricky one, with frost at the rear. I'll let you know when I get there;)

6. Brutal Cucumber

Brutal Cucumber New Member

Screenshot_2017-07-11-17-53-25.png
    This is the build carried my 4ss to 1400. Then i switched to speeder.