1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

The big problem

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by behumble, 9 Jul 2017.

?

Should we be trying to have equal representation of all ships?

1. Yes

50.0%
  2. No

20.0%
  3. ALL SHOOTER

10.0%
  4. ALL SPEEDER

10.0%
  5. ALL FIXER

10.0%
  6. ALL DEFENDER

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. ALL ENFORCER

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. behumble

behumble Well-Known Member

Has anyone noticed how much the types ships you see in battles changes as you go up?
    For example, the top 50 is still dominated by speeder, but if you are mk1-5 it is dominated by shooters. mk5 definitely has more speeders though.
    I think a big problem with some of the nerfs or improvments for the last update was it targeted a couple niche things, like stun or shield going for too long (only viable for high lvls), or fixers that just run around healing themselves (they dont get far in the long run, but you have breeded a new set of duct tape fixers)
    I think there should be a more equal representation of all ships for each mk level.
    The stun and shield is a mk6+ speeder phenomena.
    So while many say speeder is still too "meta", i think it is not at most levels (and i mean like, 0-3000 infamy)
    I think the problem is how the ship changes with each mk level. That is all.
    by all means, shooter dominates below 3000 infamy, then speeder, then defender (which need a defence or hp boost imo), enforcer (fine the way it is i think), and fixer (seriously low rep across the board)
    What do you guys think?
    Should we even be trying to have equal representation of ships?

LameAdmins likes this.
  2. LameAdmins

LameAdmins New Member

admins cant balance
    -weapon damage balancing. some OP some LP Weapons
    -ship balance (how you said. OP SPeeders)
    -weapon balancing.
    -Captain balancing. (some captain lvl pushes weapons up to hell)
    -system balancing. (game said: play with other ships and other weapons, it would be fun... wtf? before i can use a other good weapon i have to retrain 10 lvl..., i cant play with other ships because all of us specialize for one ship, no room for other ships.) this complete system has depp logic problems.
    the old weapon upgrade system was totaly unlogic. new update finished it.

Rovio need someone with a good working calculator.
    its a human shame to look on deep logic problems in a game, years pass and nothing happend.

behumble likes this.