1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Help me break this losing streak!!

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by scorpxs, 8 Jul 2017.

1. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

That is not true. Please don't hand out false information.

2. monobrow

monobrow Well-Known Member

Not quite.
    Money = progression.

Spend no money, spend months / years grinding away around 1k infamy with 1k match bonuses and season rewards.
    Or
    Spend some money to get a significant increase to your "income", farm resources a lot quicker, get VIP to "x" out of battles and even more rewards
    Or
    Spend a load of money and get to Ace+ in a couple of weeks, and increase the rewards again

This game is a massssssssive grind if u ever want to compete in nightmare (which I do) and it would take years to get there as free to play with the current system, or months or even weeks (moistner, winkle) to do it if you spend.

Money is definitely progress, but its not necessary if you have a lot of patience or nightmare isnt your goal. Some may even play for fun! :)

3. SharkTank

SharkTank Active Member

What isn't true? The more you level up your boat and weapons, you will surely go up in infamy. But you will always plateau at an infamy level no matter your skill level. And you will always win about 50% of your battles no matter what you equip or how much money you spend.

Do you want to have 4K infamy? Great. Take a couple years and level up or drop some money to level up faster. But you will get to 4K infamy and still win 50% of your games.

Or, stay around 2k infamy for a couple months while you spend no money and upgrade slowly. You will eventually move up infamy as you level up your weapons, but you're still going to be at 50%, so what's the point?

Spend a bunch of money to win 50% at the top levels or spend no money to win 50% at the medium levels.

4. SharkTank

SharkTank Active Member

Right. I don't disagree with anything you said. It's all factual. I guess I'm just looking at it differently.

Being in nightmare gets you what? More wins? No. Better competition? Maybe. But you're still going to win the same exact amounts as you did in the lower leagues. So what's the difference? Why spend thousands of dollars to get to the top when skill still doesn't really affect how much you win?

5. curseDDestiny

curseDDestiny Member

In my experience there are two times you shouldn't play excessive matches
    1) When the seasons end and a new season starts (even with anti seal clubbing provisions by rovio there are still players who try to drop infamy at the start of the new season)
    2) On the weekends, a lot of players who don't know what they are doing come out to play.

I follow these timelines after getting paired up with such players twice. Believe me I have gone down from 1100 infamy to 350 infamy by playing after the season ended. Now slowly I have claimed back to 850 range. I just play on the weekends to get daily parts I.e. 3 matches on Saturday and 3 matches on Sunday

Tmfh67401 and Dez Lew like this.
  6. monobrow

monobrow Well-Known Member

Nightmare gets you guaranteed legendary pieces and parts which gets you the best weapons in the game.

The sooner you get there, the sooner you get "free" access to legendary stuff.

7. Rock'N'Rolla

Rock'N'Rolla Active Member

This is a setup I had a couple of levels ago. As you can see it works well. U have absolutely everything(lvl 10 epic shield, turbo and flare gun are equal to my 20 lvl rares) to do the same one at the moment. Try ;)
    setup.jpg

Last edited: 9 Jul 2017
    Dez Lew likes this.
  8. BagAhBread™

BagAhBread™ New Member

It works for me....stay in the back of the battle and attack (and by the back i mean behind your teammates)youll see results (i hope)

9. Dez Lew

Dez Lew Member

Yeah I really noticed that after this past season, I kept playing because I was trying to get sugars for training but man, I lost so many games, getting matchups with bad teams that I dropped 400 infamy! My setup didnt change, I tried fleeting with the same ppl, still no luck. i
    Its like the game purposely wants you to lose when the new season starts for some reason. I've also faced people in the lower 1k+ who had weapons where 1 hit was over 1000 dmg, Im guessing these are the "farming" people. That sucks.

10. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

I have nothing to explain to you that shouldn't explain itself. You are 20% of a match. Of a 20% isn't cooperating your team will most likely lose. Of a 20% is putting in work your team will most likely win. I'll leave it at that.

11. RAJOAN REDOY

RAJOAN REDOY Active Member

Just take a break bro refresh ur mind and after that get back on the game ,, good luck .
    If losing streak come just stop playing fot 30 minutes or so