1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Is this a hack or is game broken?

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Kustomz, 5 Jul 2017.

1. Kustomz

Kustomz Active Member

IMG_0101.PNG
    Not only did I get 2 kills and more damage but I got 0 Stars and that guy got 1 star for less damage!!? What is going on. Lol

fcksht666 and lakshya like this.
  2. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

Have you dropped any infamy lately? And is that your main boat or do you have a higher mk boat?

3. Kustomz

Kustomz Active Member

It's my main and nope I don't have a higher boat. Also this is the highest infamy I've gotten to. Started playing 4 days ago

4. Joey who

Not sure why this should be happening then... This game is starting to confuse me (and many others) lots lately...

lakshya and Dez Lew like this.
  5. Cyberfisch

Cyberfisch Active Member

Ok guys once again...
    starsystem by miika.png
    ...and I guess the Speeder got his Star from stunning & frosting!

The Grim Repair likes this.
  6. Joey who

A mk4 speeder at 480 infamy should get a penalty in my opinion but I don't really understand much from this update anymore, haha.

Last edited: 8 Jul 2017
    Terry Morgan likes this.
  7. Brad Ruhl

Brad Ruhl New Member

8. Brad Ruhl

Brad Ruhl New Member

9. Brad Ruhl

Brad Ruhl New Member

Not exactly check this screen shot

Attached Files:

10. Syla5

Syla5 Active Member

Mk5 at the 750 infamy range is no suprise to be getting no stars.

As for everyone else, you are losing your matches, it's very common to be rewarded no stars when you lose, infact it's hard to be reward stars at all when you lose, so no suprises here. Nothing broken.

11. Kustomz

Kustomz Active Member

Nahh nothin broken, just an MK4 with less damage and 0 kills compared to me having more kills and more damage; he got a star i didnt... nothin broken at all

12. Syla5

Syla5 Active Member

More to the point that they implemented a system that would remove battle rewards from people who had dropped infamy, to stop people from seal clubbing and reaping bigger then normal battle rewards.

This could be the case for you because a mk5 shooter st 750ish infamy is very out of place. What was/is your best infamy?

13. Danyal khan

Danyal khan Member

He is mk2 shooter not mk5

14. Kustomz

Kustomz Active Member

wow you dont read much do you? im an MK2...im the OP not that other guy who is MK5; im at the top of the post :p

15. Syla5

Syla5 Active Member

lol time for an eye test.

Yes then other contribution factors have clearly been taken in to account.

I don't think kills factor at all, damage does, and my thinking is along the lines of avoiding people purely trying to kill steal.

Still though your team lost, it's very rare to get stars at all.

16. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

Som
    Yep. Exactly

17. Kustomz

Kustomz Active Member

You saying i stole kills? So in other words im just to sit there and not kill an open target when no one else is, but wait for someone else to kill the enemy? Makes perfect sense to me...lol. Every now and then an enemy ive gone out and did 90% of the damage to, a team mate comes along and gets the kill, but im not crying out loud that he stole my kill; thats stupid and childish. A win is a win and im happier to win then worry about someone stealing my kill.

18. retryW

retryW Well-Known Member

The reason you didn't get a star and he did. He was a yellow boat and obviously landed a lot of frost blasts and tesla bolts.

Kustomz likes this.
  19. Syla5

Syla5 Active Member

Wow you really did read between the lines there.

I never said you were out there to kill steal. I said I don't think number of kills plays a factor in star rewards, mainly for the purpose of avoiding kill stealing type tactics.

The main factor is your team lost. It's very hard to get any stars when your team lose.

The fact is the top guy in your team got 2 stars because he smashed it out of the park. Did 3 times the damage of the second highest damage dealer AND more total damage then the rest of the team.

The only clear difference between you and the speeder is that he has non damage contributing abilities, and this is likely where is 1 star came from.

This supports my thinking that number of kills doesn't matter a dot, which is why you doing only slightly more damage then Mr Speeder while getting 2 kills didn't equate to you getting a star.

20. Kustomz

Kustomz Active Member

all good; my apologies :)