1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Sparing 3k pearls, what to do?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by AhmEDEXpress, 6 Jul 2017.

1. AhmEDEXpress

AhmEDEXpress Member

I was saving on pearls so I can purchase a weapon, I am going with canon build so far, I like brawling and straight shots.
    my gear are on a mk4 shooter
    lv20 Rare Canon, Lv10 Epic Sniper, Lv20 Rare Explosive Canon, Lv16 Rare Big Torp, Lv11 Rare Standard Shield, Lv12 Rare Turbo.

what do u think shall I get? I was thinking of an Epic Big Shield as well.

2. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

I'm a gambling man. I'd save 900 more and get a crate.

Miathan likes this.
  3. AhmEDEXpress

AhmEDEXpress Member

The possibilities aren't in favor If I got an item I wont use, saving those pearls were a nightmare :D

4. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

I know it man:)
    Mine have actually just hit 3000 too.
    I've been saving them since I was just a boy.

5. TheRedSpeeder

TheRedSpeeder Well-Known Member

There's still isn't really any other good way spending those. Unless you happen to want one epic which you don't already have, of course :D
    I would still recommend the container crate to spend on as it gives you 9x rare items, 9x epic pieces, 1x epic item and 1x legendary piece. Also 10x rare and 10x epic power cells.

6. Ian

Ian Well-Known Member

Student
    I just finished saving to get to 3900, had to buy 2 of the daily pearl things. I definitely suggest the container, it will be more useful overall, and it should get u at least a couple of duplicates for what you currently use. I think I got 3 epic weapons in my package, plus another from all the pieces, so that's just what I suggest.

Miathan likes this.
  7. TheRedSpeeder

TheRedSpeeder Well-Known Member

3x epics is insane and really really rare though so be happy as RNG god just smiled widely for you :)

Anyway, Container is a good and useful as you have chances to find the duplicates and in your rare case, even more than that one epic.
    I personally found 2 epics + piece combination from my first one. Weren't useful for me then but hey, you never know what's you gonna get :rolleyes:

Ian likes this.
  8. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

If you are f2p I would suggest focusing on rare gear - Getting an epic to lvl 50 in average takes 4years if you acquire 1 full epic item pr week.

dikshift and Ian like this.
  9. Lord Drek

Lord Drek Member

epic container all the way. with all the rare gear you run getting a duplicate is highly probable and maybe even get more than one epic to boot. I got two in mine. Epics are overrated anyways because they are real hard to evolve/level....

TheRedSpeeder and Ian like this.
  10. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

I'm that person who can't save over 100 pearls...

I always use them to hurry up my training, haha.

11. retryW

retryW Well-Known Member

I think the 3900 is infinitely better value. Not only do you get an Epic, you also get at least 1 leg piece, and 9 Rare or better items.

TheRedSpeeder likes this.
  12. Zangetsu

Zangetsu Well-Known Member

Definitely wait for the 3900

retryW likes this.