1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

[Patch Notes] V. 2.2 "Ship it!"

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Zeus, 2 May 2017.

1. TheEpicWarlord

TheEpicWarlord Active Member

Oh that is why I wasn't able to log on also it lagged for me too it will be good to fight new people * instead of OP mark 4 with tier 3 epic flare gun and tier 4 blast cannon* cough cough.

2. HELLRAZOR

HELLRAZOR Well-Known Member

Something's gone wrong, i have no guild & no friends also after watching the video the screen goes black & i have to reboot the game.
    Screenshot_2017-05-06-22-38-27.png Screenshot_2017-05-06-22-38-35.png

David Butcher likes this.
  3. David Butcher

David Butcher New Member

Mine is doing the same thing. Please fix I love this game.

4. Miika

Miika Game Lead

Please check the bugs and issues section first before reporting issues. There are few threads about this already there.

In short, we are aware of the issue and fixing them currently as fast as possible. Luckily the issues are only affecting the chat, guilds and friends, so you can still keep on battling normally.

5. David Butcher

David Butcher New Member

Can't Waite for the issues to be fixed. Such a great game.

6. Late Breeze

Late Breeze New Member

Just buy enough pearls can be invincible in the game, I think through the update to change the damage of weapons can not make the game fair, the game has lost fair

7. Mr squiqqle

Mr squiqqle Well-Known Member

There is a player who happily announced that he spent over $500 USD on the game on his first day. Yes, the items he got (including a legendary standard Cannon) got him so far, but now he is struggling to advance further because his skill levels are not at the same level as his items, and he keeps getting squashed. So, no. Buying pearls does not make you invincible. It just seems that way.

mammoth1946, ErikBludax and Sifa like this.
  8. Late Breeze

Late Breeze New Member

Have you ever wondered how terrible the damage to the legendary cannon? Is there a relationship with skill level?

9. Mr squiqqle

I agree that the base level damage of the legendary cannon is high, but not any higher than, say, a T3 rare or T2 epic, and is infinitely harder to level up, due to rarity of legendary scrap. So never fear. He is stuck at around 2.2k infamy and struggles every match coz he thinks he can rush in every game and that everyone else should follow. It's a team game, and he's learning the hard way that no matter the power of your weapons, without skills and teamwork, they are just scrap in and of themselves, lol

10. Late Breeze

Late Breeze New Member

Of course, teamwork and skills are important

Mr squiqqle likes this.
  11. Mr squiqqle

In fact, without teamwork and skills, high level gear won't help. It doesn't hurt to have great items, but they need to be used in conjunction with teamwork and skills :D