1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

TRADEING IN BATTLEBAY?!?!?!?!

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by LOLWUT2812, 5 Jul 2017.

1. LOLWUT2812

LOLWUT2812 New Member

Someone must make a way to trade idems such as idem pieces weapons turbos etc a wat to trade for other weapons or sell them for gold sugar & pearls

Albert robi and Boz like this.
  2. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

You can trade them for parts, pieces and powercells. It's called scrapping...

Albert robi and Wishaal like this.
  3. ranggawiratno

ranggawiratno Member

Yeah, you should be able to trade items at least in the same guild because guilds don't seem to have much use ain't it? Sort of like Clash Royale.

Mamamyers likes this.
  4. Joey who

My guild is full of players I fleet with so whenever I am playing alone I just say "Anyone want to fleet?" and I have a fleet right away. Try doing that in global haha. I feel guilds aren't completely useless.

I don't think Battle Bay is the type of game you will ever be able to donate. Items, parts, pieces and powercells are so hard to find.

5. H.A.D.E.S

H.A.D.E.S Well-Known Member

Agreed.

ShøckWãve likes this.
  6. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

Power cells? No. Not hard at all.

The Otherguy and ThatOnion like this.
  7. ranggawiratno

ranggawiratno Member

Yeah but it should provide some kind of benefit being in one cuz TBH the people in my guilds are my IRL friends so it's not much use to us.
    I don't know, maybe some kinda of Infamy increase to all members when a member achieved something or have streaks. And also punishment like Infamy decrease if a member haven't played for a while so we have reasons to kick people out.

8. Captain Gilligan

Captain Gilligan Well-Known Member

Freelance Motion Designer
    I have mentioned and discussed this in my guild for the last couple of months. It's a very good idea except for the the fact that it would be exploited. I feel like a lot of players would choose to trick others into getting items using 3rd party tactics. But having a personal/guild shop would be really cool!

9. Joey who

I think soon they will add some kind of guild activities. Maybe some type of guild war or something like that.

10. Boz

Boz New Member

But if you had something your mate wanted and he had something you needed you can swap. But if you scrap no one will get what they want.

11. Zusay

Zusay Well-Known Member

I don't think epics and legendaries should be able to be traded, if devs think of adding a traders market this should only be for rare, uncommon and common items.

ThatOnion likes this.
  12. ThatOnion

ThatOnion Well-Known Member

Gamer
    And you should only be able to trade mk 1 items of any tier.... I don't want to see a mk1 shooter with a lvl 50 rare cannon xD

Zusay and The Otherguy like this.
  13. D3X

D3X Well-Known Member

Let's be honest. Rovio knows that any trading would undermine the profitability of the game. Their entire RNG Shop system's sole purpose is to make things difficult to obtain. So having a trading post of some kind wouldn't exactly fit in with that model.

Bobbafed99, Kustomz and Jerbears like this.
  14. RAJOAN REDOY

RAJOAN REDOY Active Member

I wire about this 2 months ago and noting really happened

15. lolawola

lolawola Active Member

I'd like to see a vendor where i can trade this useless pile of power cells for ... anything. heck, I'll even give them out for free as I'm not spending precious parts and sugar on something i dont need.

16. Joey who

Exactly. I personally don't want to see everyone running tier 5 torpedoes...