1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

What would you prefer in the next patch/update?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by GGodHand, 3 Jul 2017.

?

What would you prefer in the next patch/update?

1. More Balance and Bug Fixes

11 vote(s)
    19.3%
  2. New Maps and Guild Wars

31 vote(s)
    54.4%
  3. New Game Mode(s)

15 vote(s)
    26.3%
  1. Rango8

Rango8 Well-Known Member

The ability to go "offline" while playing so people don't ask to fleet

2. TheEpicWarlord

TheEpicWarlord Active Member

Dude flare gun was just nerfed why should explosive cannon be buffed not blast they both have the same speed explosive does more damage once you get good crew perks. Railgun shots would be way to easy with a curve legendary railguns already do loads of damage don't want to have easy 1500 damage on me. Napalm and ballpark I do agree. Fixer being brought back to life before fixers with decent fixing items they are still hard to kill people are whining because they aren't as OP any more.

3. TheEpicWarlord

Dude flare gun was just nerfed why should explosive cannon be buffed not blast they both have the same speed explosive does more damage once you get good crew perks. Railgun shots would be way to easy with a curve legendary railguns already do loads of damage don't want to have easy 1500 damage on me. Napalm and ballpark I do agree. Fixer being brought back to life before fixers with decent fixing items they are still hard to kill people are whining because they aren't as OP any more.

4. Netsa

Netsa Well-Known Member

If they need to buff Ballpark, just increase the size of the AoE a little bit more. I think the damage is fine where it is.

Captain Gilligan likes this.
  5. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

Have you seen flare gun in action with a level 26 bhurt...

6. Captain Gilligan

Captain Gilligan Well-Known Member

Freelance Motion Designer
    Mortars in general seem obsolete in higher tier battles. I almost never see them in the 3000+ range. Besides napalms of course cause they are amazing ;)

7. Netsa

Netsa Well-Known Member

Is this about the Flare Gun or is it about Cannons?

8. Joey who

Both. I feel burning effect from the flare gun in combo with a blast/explosive/sniper cannon is too strong. I've seen people do 2k damage with 1 shot of the flare gun and 1 shot a cannon which is completely absurd...

9. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

Cannons!!

10. curseDDestiny

curseDDestiny Member

Maybe a selection screen for a minute before the battle so that weapons and strategies can be discussed (this is something every MOBA has and is essential).
    Also requesting a balance to the enforcer which can enhance it's crowd control capabilities.
    Give an extra red point at mk5 and above i.e. currently enforcer has 3 red points and 3 item slots so essentially forcing the player to play with a single item slot weapon. If enforcer player tries to play with a 2 slot weapon and single slot weapon it seems that the damage is lower. 4 item slot can be useful to equip things like napalm, firebomb etc. Also since the red point has been increased one of yellow points need to be decreased. So essentially the enforcer will have only 4 yellow points. This will stop those players who use the double Tesla shields since you need overboost for the enforcer.

11. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

@curseDDestiny reducing enforcer yellow slot points would make it impossible to use the frost launcher too. Not that anybody really uses it anyway..

12. Joey who

I'd like to see cannons taking away 5 seconds of a flare gun's burn damage every hit. (Not firebomb or grenade burning damage)

Example: A burning enemy has 7 seconds left of burning. A hit of a cannon would give the cannon the burning enemy boosted damage but the burning enemy would have 2 seconds left right after impact.

13. TheEpicWarlord

Dude yes but I would say increase reload time of blast and explosive.

14. TheEpicWarlord

Alright I will start working on getting another red 1 point item for my enforcer. Flare already got nerfed duration mine only last 12 seconds and buffs my cannons by about 20-40 damage by the time you think about the original damage I might as well not even bother with the combo.

15. Joey who

I think their reload times are fair. Just need some balancing on flare gun. It's way too accurate rather than a firebomb which is actually avoidable.

16. TheEpicWarlord

Have you ever bothered using flare it is slow low Arch and is harder to land then blast you can get increase of projectile speed for both from bhurt and burnice

17. Joey who

It's mainly about those guys who have bhurt trained nearly max and use level 40 epic blast cannons with all +dmg to burning enemies. It boosts their weapons so much

18. TheEpicWarlord

Here is the only nerf I think should be added in is a Nerf for big torpedo.

19. Joey who

I didn't mean it was accurate in that aspect. I meant that you can't avoid or dodge a flaregun because you never know when it's coming at you. A firebomb shot can be avoided with a nitro or overboost in rare cases but at least it is possible to avoid. With flare gun on a skilled player they aren't missing. And yes I've played with flaregun it is pretty accurate if you use speeder/enforcer because you are in close quarters combat.

20. TheEpicWarlord

So I should pay cause they have strong weapons what about big torp and frost combo if I was the dev team I would simply reduce the scaling of the increased fire damage making epic and rare perks slightly weaker and reducing the power of added damage from burn from crew.