1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

What is a good MK4 Enforcer Loadout?

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Juggernaut0503, 5 Jul 2017.

1. Juggernaut0503

Juggernaut0503 New Member

I just hit MK4 Enforcer, and have been using the Flare Gun + Blast Cannon Combo, Overboost, Tesla Shield, Turbo and Standard Shield. I have found it to be slightly underwhelming, and don't feel like I put out as much damage as I could? What should I switch up? Suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

2. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

That's a great strat. How aren't you putting out damage with it? Are you missing a lot of shots or dying fast?

Just practice it, you'll put out high damage with it once you get the hang of it more

3. Juggernaut0503

Yeah, just got the ship, and I find it hard getting in to the enemies half and dishing it out, as I'm used to fixer gameplay. Any tips on hleping me improve this?

4. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

Try using a sniper more range and accuracy. Also great for close range so you won't have a problem with either range. Only come out when the time is right, don't want to get targetted by everyone at once. And try to tesla shield a fixer if you get the chance they need a lot of protection haha

5. Juggernaut0503

I feel like once my Overboost is done, I'm dead. Also, the 11.1 cooldown on each weapon is quite annoying