1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Reporting cheater

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Anomalix, 9 May 2017.

1. Anomalix

Anomalix Member

I suspect this guy, the speeder with 0 damage, is using 2 devices to cheat, use his speeder to reach the enemy, then just stop and gets killed, then if in the same game moves to his main, seen him do this before but couldn't report him because there's no report button with match results. I usually look at the flags...Caught him this time because he did it 2 games in a row. I know some games will not let you call out cheaters on their forums, if so, just delete this thread, no problem, just trying to help clean up the game.

Attached Files:

书半卷 likes this.
  2. Late Breeze

Late Breeze New Member

What ship do you use

3. Bennunator

Bennunator Moderator

Hi there,

Not sure if I understood. The enemy teams in those screenshots don't have any same players so what would be his/her other account. Could also just be that Xeon was having a bad connection.

-Bennunator

4. Gnu

Gnu Well-Known Member

Games

Agreed

The only hackers i've seen were speed hacking shooters which you can easily tell by noticing the trails they make when they move

5. Paige the Great

Paige the Great New Member

Just noticed something so thought I'd ask, how can someone have won 4 times out of 3 battles?!? I've tried thinking it out logically but...

6. TheRedSpeeder

TheRedSpeeder Well-Known Member

I think the server is just getting updated slowly and there's nothing to be worried about. Also it might not count the first tutorial battle as a battle but gives you a victory so it is marked 1 more victory there before you lose your first match.

7. Paige the Great

Paige the Great New Member

Ahh ok thanks, I owe the dude a sorry as I reported him in game haha, anyway I'm sure it won't ruin his weekend.
    Note to self - hold fire reporting in game before asking on forum

8. TheRedSpeeder

TheRedSpeeder Well-Known Member

I don't think he gets anything from one report. If there's going to be more report, then maybe - maybe. Usuaööy developers also check the reason of the report so they won't automaticly ban anyone.

9. Anomalix

Anomalix Member

OK let me explain, I SAW HIM go straight to the middle of the enemy formation and stop, letting himself die without firing a shot on both occasions. This is probably his dummy account, when his main account is in a different game, you can't really know, but when they are in the same game, you can see the dummy account go kamikaze to die quickly and then the main account comes to life, I've seen this with my own eyes on different occasions, and even reported one other player before when I noticed his probable main was motionless till his dummy was killed. Like I said, I usually look at the flags to see if I can get a clue of who it was.
    There's a really easy way to fix this, make all PVP guild or fleet base. That way the cheaters' dummy account won't get fleeted or guilded, easy enough?

10. Anomalix

Anomalix Member

And here's another one(again the one with 0 damage), this one was obviously running a script. I stayed behind him the whole time to watch, he was going straight into the wall then turning and running into the opposing wall, firing at the wall and shouting commands in repeated sequence, was kinda funny actually.

Attached Files:

mammoth1946 likes this.