1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Why am I down -24 Infamy when i haven't played a game in Nightmare yet?

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by American Marauder, 3 Jul 2017.

1. American Marauder

American Marauder Well-Known Member

CEO of The Skins Factory
    I haven't played a single game in the new season. You can see where my hit points ended in the Ace season here:

[​IMG]

I understand that it resets to 4000. So why am i starting out the new Nightmare season at 3976 when the last game i played was 13 minutes before Ace season ended?

Note: This should clear up the fact that people can't read. I removed the proof that my last game ended way before Ace Season ended.

Last edited: 3 Jul 2017
  2. Cool Penguin

Cool Penguin Member

Because it doesn't reset but you start out where you finished, ie. at 3976.

3. H.A.D.E.S

H.A.D.E.S Well-Known Member

Whenever you get to your top Infamy in any season , it get saved there no matter if ur Infamy goes down again....But ur new season always starts with the current Infamy u have....U might have gone down after hitting that top Infamy in the same season and the new season started but u didn't knew about it.

ShøckWãve likes this.
  4. American Marauder

CEO of The Skins Factory
    I ended up
    Yeah, no.

5. American Marauder

CEO of The Skins Factory
    I ended on 4389.

6. Cool Penguin

Cool Penguin Member

Attached Files:

7. H.A.D.E.S

H.A.D.E.S Well-Known Member

ShøckWãve likes this.
  8. American Marauder

CEO of The Skins Factory
    No No No. The 3976 is where i started the Nightmare league. It was supposed to be 4000 since i ended the Ace season at 4389. Apparently their server didn't register my loss that took place 13 minutes before the season ended. Which is total crap and they should fix everyone who got screwed by this lag on their part. It's bad enough I lose 389 points i worked hard for, but to start me at a deficit of -24 for a game i didn't play in the new season is frustrating. Now i will be down a game the entire season i didn't actually play this season. That's messed up!

9. American Marauder

CEO of The Skins Factory
  10. RESQMI

RESQMI Active Member

From my understanding nightmare league reset only affecting those already in it last season.
    Since you just promoted and last recorded infamy is 39++, it stays as it is now but at least you are in nightmare league.
    Next season you should be able to confirm my theory.

11. American Marauder

CEO of The Skins Factory
    OMG! I ended the Ace season with 4389 NOT 3976! The 3976 is where i was reset for the new season. It should have been 4000!

12. RESQMI

RESQMI Active Member

Oh, in that case might need a dev to answer the discrepancy. A bit misleading just by reading your opening thread.

13. Craigjnoble

Craigjnoble Well-Known Member

Also I think some confusion came in as it would be impossible to end the season on 4389 as your battle log shows the last two battles as defeats. Although it could be close to that, I can see it adding some confusion to the thread. However being penialised from a battle in the previous season after the round down is a bit harsh and should be looked at by the devs.

14. American Marauder

CEO of The Skins Factory
    And my last game was 13 minutes before the season ended. So my 4389 should have just reset to an even 4000. I'm done worrying about. Now i know not to play at least an hour before season ends for now on.

15. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

In the time you've spend getting worked up over an insignificant difference you could have played 5 games :)

You are active enough to play so many games that you over a season peak where your current max potential is -- No need to stress over this.
    Being able to reach 4389 your first 16 games are essentially free wins & then the real gameplay starts when you are back where you belong. -24 will not make any difference on where you finish this season.

16. American Marauder

CEO of The Skins Factory
    I'm not that worked up. Doesn't take a lot of time to write some text. I just think it should be fixed. It's their issue and it should be fixed. Next time i know better. Don't play at the end of season.

17. TheRedSpeeder

TheRedSpeeder Well-Known Member

@American Marauder It seems like this based on your screenshot:
    1) You have been at the top score.
    2) Seoson ended. It takes sometime to get new season started
    3) According first screenshot which says season has ended, you have 3976 infamy. Before that screen, it doesn't take your infamy to next season's highest score.
    4) Therefore you start from 3976 as it is your current infamy when next season is launching.

Not trying to insult but this is how it looks on your screenshots.

18. American Marauder

CEO of The Skins Factory
    Jesus, nobody reads anything before they comment here... the 3976 is what i started the new Nightmare league with. I ended Ace at 4389... I should have started at 4000. They subtracted a game from my reset score because i lost one 13 minutes before my Ace season ended.

19. TheRedSpeeder

TheRedSpeeder Well-Known Member

I did read whole thread but still commented because this is how you show it to us.
    Okay, let's find this out this way: What was your infamy on your profile, not on season list? According that screenshot, your infamy was 3976 (look at left top cornel), wasn't profile infamy that one?

20. American Marauder

CEO of The Skins Factory
    I removed the battle log that proved the last game ended before the Ace season ended. I ended Ace at 4389 infamy. Normally it resets when you go into Nightmare to an even 4000. For me it reset at 3976. Why? Because I played and lost a game 13 minutes before Ace season ended and their servers are so lagged, that it included the loss in the new Nightmare season. So instead of 4000, i'm starting with a 1 game loss even though i hadn't played a game in the Nightmare season. Make sense?