1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Suggestions, Nerfs, Ideas

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Ghostharold170, 1 Jul 2017.

1. Ghostharold170

Ghostharold170 New Member

Submit any ideas, suggestions and nerfs you think of.

Attached Files:

2. Ghostharold170

Ghostharold170 New Member

Hey guys, I don't know if you, the developers, will see this but here are some ideas and suggestions I have for the next update:

-Increase the range of the big torpedo before it can deal damage. I use defender and at times, I can almost dodge them but still get hit, even when frozen. With this, people need to go further away to shoot it. This can make it so that slower ships can dodge, even when frozen. The big torpedo is pretty powerful right now, and with this I think it nerfs it quite a bit. Also maybe reduce the damage taken when frozen
    -Remove the fire/frozen increase damage, or at least nerf it a bit to 5% instead. Im tired of people just using this type of combo. I feel like people are too reliant on this combo, especially in the higher leagues, and I get it. It because its powerful, maube even too powerful. People with different combos of weapons sometimes have trouble dealing with this. Maybe instead of increased damage, it could be replaced by critical hit chance instead. For all cannons, it can be 2% crit chance increase, and for all torps, it could be 10% crit chance
    -For tesla bolts, whenever it hits and stuns a ship, it doesn't go on cooldown until the stun is over. Also have the effect, where stun has reduced effect on ships when it has not been damaged after being stunned, take place after the stun is over. I was also thinking that it should be charged before firing. If you hold it until it is fully chrage, say like 1-1.5 seconds, you get the full duration. You get reduced duration depending on how early you let go before fully charged. If you do this, maybe you can at least increase the duration of the stun to still make them powerful, but not too powerful.
    -Same for tesla shield. It doesn't go on cooldown until its over.
    -Have some sort of percentage defence. This can allow defenders to be a bit more powerful. Maybe for crew talents, you can make a 5-10% percentage defence. This can protect defenders from bigger damage much more, and weak weapons still dealing enough damage with this. Say you have 85 defence, its good for weak damage (ex. 300), but not for strong damage (ex. 1000). Maybe to counter this, you can have some sort of armor penetration for certain weapons, like for carronade or missiles.

Those are some ideas and suggestions for the game. Hope this helps the game a bit!

3. lolawola

lolawola Active Member

an "idea" comes to mind, to "suggest" those with power, to "nerf" your ability to create topics in the wrong subforum.

4. Nova

Nova Member

Damn, savage.

TheFixer27 likes this.
  5. lolawola

lolawola Active Member

oops. sorry, sometimes its stronger than me. cant always control it