1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Infamy tanking ban

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Craigjnoble, 29 Jun 2017.

1. Craigjnoble

Craigjnoble Well-Known Member

just wondering.
    With this new patch I (mk4 fixer) am currently adapting to this new change. I know I am not the only one and multiple classes are affected. As those affected have to all adjust to a new play style. How long before we get banned due to "infamy tanking"
    My infamy so far has only dropped a few hundred (nothing major) but it could continue.
    Now before the trolls begin I am merely wondering if it will be accounted for. With all the changes people could lose an abnormal amount of infamy while their infamy level re-adjusts.

2. SirCornedBeef

SirCornedBeef Developer

You wont get banned for having a bad streak and still trying to win. You will however be in trouble if you do it on purpose. And we can tell the difference. Play fair and you have no worries.

Miathan likes this.
  3. Craigjnoble

Craigjnoble Well-Known Member

Thanks for the clarification. I just didn't want to be picked out by some algorithm due to a large reduction in infamy.

4. wtfack

wtfack Active Member

Lol, nobody says the algorithm to you

5. cbdoubleu

cbdoubleu New Member

Mine has dropped in half, but I was more lucky in getting to 1500 than anything. Usually hover around 600-900. Can get in to the low 1000's on some days. Suddenly I am flagged and it's frustrating because what infamy do I have to climb up to, to get back to receiving rewards? If you can tell who is losing on purpose you can tell that that is not me.

6. Cusigma

Cusigma New Member

Me too, last season I was carried to 1600 by my friend, but my usual infamy is only around 900. I can't win a battle since the new update cuz I'm matching with 1800s

7. cbdoubleu

cbdoubleu New Member

I am doing my best against competition with a higher infamy, and still not getting taken off being flagged. What more can I do to contribute in a losing effort?

Attached Files:

8. teloq

teloq New Member

i never play tank but still got no reward after battle... pliss see my battle log... zzz... u need punnish my teammate... not me...