1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

why banned me???

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by phamvanbinh, 26 Jun 2017.

1. phamvanbinh

phamvanbinh New Member

[​IMG] [​IMG] battle bay has banned all of member in VN-D.heroes guild. but i don't understand why i was banned? i I did not down rank, cheat or hack! my infamy alway about 1800-2000 so why i was banned? because i was in VN-D.heroes guild? some gamer else in the guild were banned but they did not down infamy! @Zeus @Miika my english is not good, sorry

2. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

Kudos to devs for handing out bans for chat behaviour!

@OP - If you honestly cant think of games you have lost purposely then I suggest that you contact their support & ask for a review of your case.

Last edited: 26 Jun 2017
  3. Zangetsu

Zangetsu Well-Known Member

Obviously won't admit to doing anything wrong, I doubt you're as innocent as you claim.

Miathan and Kalbs like this.
  4. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

Threads like this appear on forums of every video game ever. There's no point. Nobody will believe you when you say "I'm innocent" because a cheater or exploiter would say the same. If you disagree with a ban, contact support, you won't find sympathy on the forums.

https://support.rovio.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

5. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

*cough cough*phamvanbinh lied*cough cough*

6. wtfack

wtfack Active Member

Mb it was a "little brother"?:):):)

7. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

He must have a nast lit- uh, mean little brother then.

8. mprovie

mprovie New Member

You got banned for infamy tanking, it says it right there.

9. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

I don't really think a mk4 at 2000 is tanking infamy...
    I'm curious to know how rovio detects infamy tanking. I thought it was for afkers but guess not

Recent likes this.
  10. Travi5

Travi5 Member

I have definitely seen many members of this guild tank infamy personally. I'm very glad to see this

11. phamvanbinh

phamvanbinh New Member

they banned me while i got 2000 infamy and the reason is infamy tanking! what.........?

12. phamvanbinh

phamvanbinh New Member

I got banned infamy tanking while i got 2000 infamy with mk4 ship?

13. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

Loosing on purpose is also infamy tanking. I.e. win a few games, proceed to suicide loose a few games, then go back to winning a few.

If you honestly think you are innocent then contact support, you wont find much sympathy here as 99% of this kind of post is cheaters lying about how innocent they are ;)

14. phamvanbinh

phamvanbinh New Member

i don't think win a few games, proceed to suicide loose a few games are a good work. I have no benefit in doing so

15. fmb59505

fmb59505 New Member

developers are greedy bastards! they can't fix this f*cking game but can implement f*cking stupid wrong ban system! and this system is a swarm of bugs because developers is stupid idiots!

16. TVNPryde

TVNPryde Well-Known Member

If he can win game at will, I hardly think he ever need to tank.

I just got my first MK4 (a shooter) and I got to 1210 in infamy. I keep winning a few and losing a few. Am I tanking?

The problem is on the developers. They are not implementing the battle prizes base on infamy tiers. Use a combination of infamy, captain level, and drop rank to make it not worth while to drop infamy instead of keep banning people. This allow people to fleet up more with friends at lower ranks. The battle field will always be even from infamy perspective. 3000 infamy team up with a 1000 infamy player will get them the 2000 infamy rank. One is OP and the other is a pushover.

The bottom line is that there is no solution for this. I am just guessing that a good solution will cost Rovio to lose money. It's all about business with these companies. Money talks.

17. phamvanbinh

phamvanbinh New Member

i like your mind but no devs reply my post.

18. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

Chill. Developers can only do so much. They can't just snap their fingers and make all your problems go away.

19. phamvanbinh

phamvanbinh New Member

are there any devs in this forum? i need a reason, why a mk4 ship got 2000 in infamy is infamy tanking?

20. monobrow

monobrow Well-Known Member

Did you float / go afk ever?
    What is the largest amount of infamy you dropped in 1 session?
    Have you grouped up with known infamy tankers?

Lets start there.