1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Accounts

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Ashley Whalley, 28 Jun 2017.

1. Ashley Whalley

Ashley Whalley New Member

I need help! I want to make a new account on the same Device I have so I have two accounts but I cannot find a way to do it because it keeps bringing me back to my only account. I don't want to be stuck with just one. I'd like to have multiple like I did in Clash of Clans.

TechnoTew likes this.
  2. Zusay

Zusay Well-Known Member

I think devs once said that they do not support multiple accounts, so it's not possible

3. TechnoTew

TechnoTew Member

I do with that the devs would make this feature

4. lolawola

lolawola Active Member

next time try searching for it. the search function is here for a reason...
    https://forum.battlebay.net/threads/2-accounts-1-device.1656/#post-11059
    i myself am using 2 accs. its just a matter of wiping your data and logging in with alternative mail.

5. Ashley Whalley

I try that multiple times but it forces me back to main without giving the option to choose an account

Lord Drek likes this.
  6. Lord Drek

Lord Drek Member

I also have two IOS devices (ipad/phone) with alternate IDs and cannot switch between them due to not having a gamecenter sync option on one of them for some reason. And dont say Facebook because that is a joke being played on the masses. I will not be a part of that...

7. lolawola

lolawola Active Member

i am using android with google play games. not sure how or if it works on ios and iphone

8. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

You have to make the new account on a different device. Connect it to the same email or Facebook. Then you can switch as you please by clearing data and starting app again.

9. Ashley Whalley

I've figured out how to use multiple accounts on one device. Thank you all who commented for helping