1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

(*FIXER'S UNION*)

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Gamesmith420, 8 May 2017.

?

Will fixers ever receive compensation for a job well done? And do you think they should?

Poll closed 18 May 2017.
  1. Yes

68.7%
  2. Maybe? Should definitely be considered!

28.9%
  3. No

2.4%
  1. Gamesmith420

Gamesmith420 New Member

Dear fixers. We need to unite. I believe we should receive some kind of Point reward compensation for healing just like others get for damage. There's no recognition for a job well done for a fixer. At the end of each match it doesn't even show that you did anything unless you manage to score a hit or kill. I'm asking everybody to band with me help me get Fixers recognized!
    :DGamesmith420:D

2. Mr squiqqle

Mr squiqqle Well-Known Member

Maybe they could add a *amount of health fixed* number to the battle results, but I take pride in just doing a job well. If you have majorly contributed, the reward is in your stars. I also take a lot of pride in being a top damage scorer AND keeping my team alive... If it's possible.. sometimes I'm just kept too busy fixing to get a shot off.. lol

3. Gamesmith420

Gamesmith420 New Member

Wow i just made this post. Tha k you for you sopprt

Talzi, TinkThank and Mr squiqqle like this.
  4. Mr squiqqle

I'm a passionate fixer, and have worked hard to earn my reputation. It can be thankless, with teammates blaming the fixer for their own stupidity, but ultimately, I know that I do my job and we win more often for it than if I didn't

5. Gamesmith420

Gamesmith420 New Member

Thank you for your out look and support on the subject. Yea. Some people ruin from the fixer..like hi hey I'm trying to heal you..lol

6. Gamesmith420

Gamesmith420 New Member

Cast your vote! Maybe the Developers will see this and consider it.* My hopes*

7. Mr squiqqle

And others expect you to follow them into the middle of the other team screaming (repeatedly pressing) SOS. then there's the clever ones who collect the boxes you lay out at the start of the game for later when others, like speeders will need them... We're fragile fixers. Come to us for fixing... We will follow as best we can, but we are restricted by cooldown as much as everyone else, lol

8. Mr squiqqle

But \(°°)/ it's a fixers life #FIXER LIFE

Nikkie!, ShaFox, RobbeSer and 2 others like this.
  9. Gamesmith420

Gamesmith420 New Member

I run pulse.with plate and a blast cannon with range talent mod. But that is a great strategy if the speeders catch on to your plan. There should be a, "FALL BACK" command. Sos...pple just dont get it.

Lionblaze, kalipolina and TinkThank like this.
  10. Tatted

Tatted New Member

Shout-out to the other fixers. Work on your craft young ones .

Epekka and Mr squiqqle like this.
  11. Mr squiqqle

I have worked with magni7ven, a speeder a number of times, and this is a strategy that works very well. Box placement can be crucial, almost as crucial as mine placement. A lot of speeders and enforcers seems to forget to circle back to the starting area for those pre laid boxes. . Lol

12. Tatted

Tatted New Member

Que the informercial music:

Before I got my fix, I ran around shooting things. I fix my ship, I fix his ship. I shoot that ship up if I wanna shoot it up.

Gnight folk's.

13. Gamesmith420

Gamesmith420 New Member

That's the name of the game brother. Cast your vote

14. Whistler

Whistler Active Member

A friend told me "fixers shouldn't be rewarded for healing damage, that's their job already! Plus what if they heal someone who is really bad and can't shoot a thing? That's just wasted healing that would still be rewarded'
    I told him "shooters shouldn't be rewarded for dealing damage, that's their job already! Plus what if they shoot someone and the enemy fixer heals them back? That's just a wasted shot that is still rewarded"

15. Mr squiqqle

Nice retort, whistler, lol

Epekka and Xenon03 like this.
  16. Bennunator

Bennunator Moderator

Thanks for the feedback, fellow Fixers! It's definitely all being read :)
    The stars give us some recognition if we do our job, even if the damage is low. Still, totally get where you're coming from. This is something that has been discussed, so lets see what the future brings!

Keep the feedback coming, we're listening!

-Bennunator

17. Mr squiqqle

Fantastic news. Thanks!!! :D

RobbeSer likes this.
  18. Mr squiqqle

Although, I'm pretty happy with my 3k damage average when the top damage is 5-6k.. XD

Nikkie! likes this.
  19. JJf

JJf Member

I have played fixer for some time now and looks like I'm not switching back to shooter. That's because I enjoy playing much more now. Plus my infamy has risen really fast after switching ;)

I don't need any compensation, I have my stars already. But keep fixing, guys. That's the nicest way to play the game.

Gamesmith420 and Mr squiqqle like this.
  20. Whistler

Whistler Active Member

I'd just like to be able to brag about a good healing round really, being able to post how well I did appart from damage.

Synchronicity likes this.