1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

This s#%¥ must end!!!

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by JhonnyNS, 17 Apr 2019.

1. JhonnyNS

JhonnyNS Active Member

I have seen this happen several times, and this never been changed.

Some guilds dont have the competence to win the rivalry normally, so in the last hours they create new profiles and enter the guild, because with newbie profile is much easier to win, and they can buy more boosts in them. And they up from 4-5 place, to 1st in a matter of minutes.

This needs to be changed, or profiles with up to an X number of battles dont help in guild missions, or members entering after X hours from the beginning of rivalry dont help. Because it sucks, you kill yourself doing missions, for a lazy mofo create two or three new profiles and close a panel in 1 hour.

Sidd gamer likes this.
  2. Ultrah

Ultrah Well-Known Member

Hello, JhonnyNS!

As a fellow player, I can tell you that this will NOT be getting fixed anytime soon.

Sincerely, Ultrah.

Maybe if I say it like this, they will actually do something to this game.

3. JhonnyNS

JhonnyNS Active Member

I think this too, because this problem come since they put guilds in the game. This is strange and disappointing, because goes against their own “fairplay rules”.

Sidd gamer likes this.
  4. Aether_Zero

Aether_Zero Well-Known Member

Aye, I've lost count of how many shell guilds a few of the top end nightmare folk have switched between now. One rule for us, another for them it seems. It'll never get sorted out, because some of the Nightmare level folk get a bit pissy over every little change that may affect them.

5. JhonnyNS

JhonnyNS Active Member

I love this game, but some things are difficult to understand.

Sidd gamer likes this.
  6. Killerduck

Killerduck Member

But aren’t their weapons weak so they’re not really doing much damage, like someone with 100 infamy can win 5-6 games and Get 20 % of the cannon challenge done, but I win one game and get that.

Sidd gamer likes this.
  7. JhonnyNS

JhonnyNS Active Member

For being very easy to get boosts (5x) and victories, they exploit this glitch.

Example: You use bc lvl10, and enter the game against the bots. If you only do 2k damage with bc, your victory is guaranteed and multiplied by 50x (10x weapon x 5x boost). You win 100k for a fast win against bots.

Many guilds of low level (make maximum of 2 panels in 100%) use this glitch to accelerate missions in the final time.

The best player of this team in the previous rivalry, was a new profile created just to do the missions, and that had already been banned for the other two new ones be used.

Sidd gamer likes this.
  8. Fiorell

Fiorell Active Member

And? Do they have fun?

Nikkie! likes this.
  9. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    Now i see why some NM players guild have new players in their guild ..i used to think some of the NM players have too much ego about their rank how can they just let 10 infamy players in guild . now i understand what trick they are using . no fair .

10. JhonnyNS

JhonnyNS Active Member

I do no.

But for players who have spent pearls in rivalry and strive to win, its not.

11. JhonnyNS

JhonnyNS Active Member

This behavior is not of a specific rank, but certainly of a specific type of person.

Aether_Zero likes this.