1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Waiting for next updates

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by DerrickRose, 12 Apr 2019.

1. DerrickRose

DerrickRose Active Member

Devs haven't announced new updated since the last update on February. When will we have a new one? I know there is no one answer my question. I wish ranked mo changes will be included on next update.
    But I'm afraid if the devs are ever going to release any update in the near future

2. Ultrah

Ultrah Well-Known Member

I’m sure there will be one someday. I know they love to stay quiet, so I just play and spend money on games I consider better.

Sure they have just a small group, but does it hurt to talk to their players? The only time I see them speak is through all these recycled ‘offers’ and events that I don’t struggle to play.

3. Micro

Micro Active Member

Thats Occupied
    Hopefully that the next update needs a optimization some players causes lag and game crash, lag is common but for me this is the only game that lag on my online games.

4. JhonnyNS

JhonnyNS Active Member

This game will receive a update? He not died yet?

Cool!!! :p

HAPPY SITHSHA and Sidd gamer like this.
  5. Mr.Safranek

Mr.Safranek Active Member

Wait until the 2nd anniversary.... May 4...

DerrickRose likes this.
  6. Micro

Micro Active Member

Thats Occupied
    Oh goodie a cake

7. DerrickRose

DerrickRose Active Member

I almost forgot!
    I hope they release huge update including broken ranked mode fixes

Sidd gamer, HAPPY SITHSHA and Micro like this.
  8. Jenarall

Jenarall Member

Zeus and the rest BB Devs probably in their somewhere trying to find the definition of a ''Knee Jerk'' update.

Sidd gamer likes this.
  9. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Zeus is no longer on Battle Bay.... moved to a different team in Rovio.

Sidd gamer likes this.
  10. BattleRascal

BattleRascal Well-Known Member

I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for an update.
    A part of me wishes they could remove about 80% of the update features they've done since last summer starting with the agility update.
    Remove the weapon/item boost update
    Go back to the Mk1 through Mk7 levels
    Change the waves back to how they were(I don't believe they ever told the players they did this, but it's obvious the waves have been made more turbulent over the last 6 months)

Sidd gamer and VantaBlack like this.
  11. VantaBlack

VantaBlack Active Member

I agree completely. PLEASE ROVIO bring everyone's agility back to normal and bring back mks. They spent all that time making beautiful ship designs for nothing? Honestly I was incredibly taken aback by how they straight up deleted gear lube and rudder from the game with no warning even though I was never a user of both. As mentioned so many times, COMMUNICATION could've stopped the escalation of madness and they could've listened to ideas such as one I recall me and someone else recommending (to merge the itemsas one). I feel like with returning everyone's adequate agility they should release 'gear&lube' as an item and I really think it would be a popular and sought after choice now that everyone has gotten experience with such agility

Sidd gamer and rexaroni like this.
  12. benguin8

benguin8 Well-Known Member

We can't get them to include minor changes and you wish they roll things back to a year ago? That is extreme and many players would have issue. All players who joined after these changes would be rocked for sure. Not all changes over the year have been received poorly. I played the old days too and I expect if you were to go back to play them it would just be different issues we would be discussing. Memories are hazy and you tend to remember only the good aspects of it! Go back and play a 10 year old video game you loved and it just isnt the same.

Sidd gamer and Micro like this.
  13. Jenarall

Jenarall Member

This just shows us the level of unprofessionalism we have to deal with this game. Couldn’t we have gotten an official word about this? Nothing? Alas, thanks for the info, brother.:)

Sidd gamer likes this.
  14. Micro

Micro Active Member

Thats Occupied
    Sad

15. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

I don't think Rovio considers a public representative as necessary, else they would have made an announcement and replaced him with someone. Stebbi was supposed to be that guy, but he seems to care less about public relations than Zeus. I was just hoping one of the devs would be as enthusastic about the game as the players and talk to us, but they seem to take it as a 9 to 5 job, do what they are told based on data rather than asking players. That's why we get comments like this, which I find hard to disagree with:

In other words, the player base has, by and large, has not liked 80% of the changes made from the v3.2 upgrade onward. Even though the ships were a great addition, the means of upgrading Interceptor/Reaper is a worst case scenario.

Sidd gamer, VantaBlack and Micro like this.