1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Finally got tier 5 epic fire bomb

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Killerduck, 18 Apr 2019.

Tags:
  1. Killerduck

Killerduck Member

!!!!!

AntiHero and Nikkie! like this.
  2. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Lucky! FB was the very first weapon to T4E, over 1 year ago. I still don't have enough dups for T5E.

Nikkie! likes this.
  3. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Ive had enough dupes to make 2 x T5 epic firebombs :D
    Explosive cannon on the other hand, have been waiting on 1 dupe for what feels like a year now.

TVNPryde and Nikkie! like this.
  4. Killerduck

Killerduck Member

Lol. When I first started playing got 4 epics. So it was meant to be, then I unlocked the the 5th one for the damage challenge and then just got this one haha

5. Aether_Zero

Aether_Zero Well-Known Member

Nice, possibly one of the best weapons on the bay right now, even after the nerfs! Enjoy it bud!

Ultrah likes this.
  6. TVNPryde

TVNPryde Well-Known Member

I still have a T3 Epic EC right now after almost 2 years. I got 7 OBs in the last 6 months after I got my 6th one that I waited for almost a year for. I had ton of railguns, flares, napalm, blast. The funny part is my blast only T4 now. Since I started using it after the training tree restructuring, I only got 1. RGN in this game can be very unkind.

Nikkie! and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  7. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

So true lol. My first t5 (blast) took about one full year to build. My second, I started building it in Jan, it's t4 already!

Haven't gotten a single railgun in ages. I scrapped my achievement epic, so maybe that pissed off RNGesus :D

Nikkie! likes this.
  8. Anonim23

Anonim23 Member

I have a level 21 uncommon and 3 level 1 rare firebombs. At which level the rare one becomes better? I want to upgrade but I don't have much rare parts to spare.

9. Nikkie!

Nikkie! Well-Known Member

Baaa, I’m a pig (I am out there!)
    https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/q...qLV43J8WIE5hsYq6fGBNtpXHMbYaqe_g4L6h_V5V_ccM_
    Here you can see it ;)
    Or go and check it without tapping real long links in Announcements-> V4.0 ships ahoy made by Zeus (in case I spelled anything wrong :))

10. Anonim23

Anonim23 Member

Nikkie! likes this.
  11. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    i am getting closer to legendary Firebomb .

12. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

I've got 2 and was planning to combine them before the nerf, but now it's nowhere near as effective as it used to be in a fire combo.