1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Ideas to Fix Ranked

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by envylife, 13 Apr 2019.

1. Micro

Micro Active Member

Thats Occupied
    Then 4v4 or domination first players to destroy the most ships win? It respawns when die. 10 players in one battle field.

2. Micro

Micro Active Member

Thats Occupied
    Or make a new mode that it is not the same way of battle but its a rank mode as well

3. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

In the last 3v3 event I saw all boat types doing well and definitely not a preponderance of yellow boats, as I played over 1000 coins worth of matches. The only difference between that and ranked is 5-kill respawn.

Will there be OP combinations? Maybe... I can think of a fleeted pair of yellows with stun as a possible OP combo, but beyond that, Defender does better in 3v3 than 5v5 so there's your much needed buff for that boat. Reaper was very good, as was Interceptor... and lots of Shooters, Fixers, and Guardians. It was probably the best mix of all boats I've seen in an event to date. As for Speeders and Enforcers, my shooter and Interceptor did fine against them even with Stun and TS.

And if there is an issue, I offered up 4v4 as the compromise.

Micro likes this.
  4. Battler

Battler New Member

I have been playing battle bay for 2 years now. The game is going to crap. I am likely a week or 2 from quitting. Match ups are just crap. I was at 3200 infamy 2 weeks ago. I was there for months. Slowly building up. Now I win 1 out of 5 games. It’s been like this for over a week. I can’t pay to win. I’m down to 2300 infamy and dropping. I’m consistently the top player on my team but with this ranking system that means nothing.

Why am I wasting my time writing about my frustrations with Rovio does nothing to improve this seriously flawed game?

Micro likes this.
  5. Earel

Earel Active Member

If u play vs 2k infarmy and 6k gear scores ppl... it’s ok... but don’t compare players in ranked and event... it’s completely another story...
    Fresh battle from event
    EFAD9F01-F5F8-4C33-A86B-A732DB169385.png
    609A9CC6-7101-4772-A1E9-7172003F0B93.png
    Nothing special... just weak teammate... and it’s doesn’t matter how much u done... if ur teammate suicide every 10 sec...

So, in ranked u will not be able see players like that, and from side 4.7 infarmy it will be speeder enfo fleets because it’s a best ship for duel and controls...
    Speeder and enfo stay stronger against less enemy whereas shooter stay stronger of a number of group like 4-5...

TVNPryde likes this.
  6. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

Not sure I see how shooters would be at a disadvantage.
    The best shooters know when and where to focus their firepower and spreading damage over 3 targets rather than 5 would have much more of an impact on the battle.

As for speeder fleets being op, it would be no different than the final showdowns of current elimination match's.

VantaBlack likes this.
  7. Earel

Earel Active Member

Shooter or another type of ships will be stunned without chance...
    Only speeder and enfo can avoid stun...
    Guys I see many times when speeder was the last ship in a team... vs 5 enemy...
    And kill whole team...
    Do u ever see defender or shooter do the same job?!) - nop, never...
    I see a lot meta statistic when 48 of 50 top players speeder, than it was enfo(same people)...
    Ladder 3vs3 definitely not balanced on the paper... so don’t try in real life)

8. VantaBlack

VantaBlack Active Member

Send a replay link of an example of a speeder 1v5 please. I dont see that happening in modern Shooter Bay

Nikkie!, TheAntiSnipe and JoshW like this.
  9. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Shooter Bay might be an overstatement, but I did get a 1v4 win about four months ago in a speeder.

But yeah. "Many times" is hilariously biased towards speeders lmao

JoshW, VantaBlack and Nikkie! like this.