1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

I think we should have a trading post only if your in a guild Bad idea ??

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Jrocda God, 11 Apr 2019.

1. Jrocda God

Jrocda God New Member

You can only trade if your in a guild I think this would make the game better for new comers it’s just a idea don’t crucifie me lol . You can’t trade outside of guild . And you can’t just join a guild to trade .

2. Cavy

Cavy Well-Known Member

But no one in my guild has anything I want, that they’d be willing to part with :(
    I don’t really like the idea of trading as the top end players will gain much more on the rest of us and the gap would only widen
    But at the same time I’ve got some items that are trash to me that I know others will treasure and there are a few things on my wish list I’ll likely never see so I wouldn’t complain if it happened lol
    So long as it’s not restricted just to your own guild

3. Jrocda God

Jrocda God New Member

Yeah justlol just a few tweaks to it

4. Arcadian02

Arcadian02 New Member

Issue is guild hoppers. They join a guild. Build up their inventory, then split.

5. Cavy

Cavy Well-Known Member

Nomadic traders have always been good for developing communities lol

Arcadian02 likes this.