1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Petition: Keep gatling like it is right now in the event

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by TheAntiSnipe, 2 Apr 2019.

?

Whaddaya think?

1. Yea

2. Nay

3. Troll

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Cavy

Cavy Well-Known Member

Lol I do have a list! Just I would have scraped my sniper a long time ago, but I’ve been so terrified of combining one if I do! So many times I’ve built the very item that I scraped to obtain the pieces in the first place lol

Nikkie! likes this.
  2. Nikkie!

Nikkie! Well-Known Member

Baaa, I’m a pig (I am out there!)
    You said there WAS, so you donut want it any longer?

Hoooow does Trabslatw come from “anyone wanna throw down” to “everyone wants to throw it down”. THAT ISN’T THE SAME, RIGHT?!

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  3. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Lol Google Translate fails miserably at phrases.
    *Anyone wanna throw down?* = Anyone want to fight?

Nikkie! likes this.
  4. Cavy

Cavy Well-Known Member

9EB50E76-C79E-42CA-A4D4-AE7349E12A8B.png I’ve been using gat gun in this event and I’m pretty sure the way it functions is just a placebo lol I’ve watched replays of moments when I lit someone up and landed at least 90% of the clip yet there are only 15 hit markers at the most each time
    This pic is just one of the replay moments I watched and even tho nearly all rounds hit only 15 of them counted for between 54 and 62 damage each I was the only person who’d hit him by this point and all his missing hp was from my gat gun
    I’m almost certain all we’re getting is an animation of faster fire and more bullets
    That was just one example

I recorded some replay action of moments when I’ve landed a full clip on enemies and watched in slow motion, I’ve not done higher then 800 overall damage and none of them showed more then 15 damage hits
    My hits are for between 54 and 62 damage each consistently

Last edited: 8 Apr 2019
    TheAntiSnipe and Nikkie! like this.
  5. SlayerofSergeants

SlayerofSergeants Well-Known Member

And you are certain you are only seeing 15 hit markers? When I blast away at someone, in game perceive that I'm getting 30 hit markers and I also perceive I'm putting in the damage but I haven't reviewed replay to verify.

6. Cavy

Cavy Well-Known Member

Yes I’m positive it’s the case in actual game it did feel like I was getting all 30 hits too but like I said, I recorded some replays and watched them in slow motion and I never got more then 15 hits and never dealt more then 800 damage with one clip
    800 damage is consistent with 15 hits of 54-62

7. Cavy

Cavy Well-Known Member

Ok I recorded and watched another replay today and it seemed to working as it should lol replay showed I landed 22 hits in one occasion and 26 in an other with the total damage being at least 1500 in the second instance
    I don’t know why it was different last night? Maybe a bug that was rectified? Or some un seen variable that is affecting it?
    Anyway since I’m too lazy to do more tests I retract my previous statement lol
    Gat gun is currently working great in event if my last match is anything to go by :)

SlayerofSergeants and Nikkie! like this.
  8. Sreg

Sreg Active Member

I would also like to add the ability to disable the ZOOM for gatling, why it is needed, this is not a sniper ...
    But recharging bullets is needed first!