1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Whatever! Rocks the Bay

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by CrazyCat, 8 Mar 2019.

1. CrazyCat

CrazyCat New Member

"Whatever!" is our view of infamy -
    All that matters is winning Rivalries!

Established on Dec 30, 2018 by CrazyCat406 & JDRemedy

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Anyone interested in joining up should pm me

RNG ANI, Sidd gamer and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  2. CrazyCat

CrazyCat New Member

3. CrazyCat

CrazyCat New Member

[​IMG]

This was the type of battle that sport spectators love to see play out - 4 spirited teams with "never surrender" mentalities fighting it out until time runs out. Front-runner status flipped at least a dozen times as each team came back from 3rd or 4th place to retake the lead once again. Much respect goes out to the zlzlzlzlzl, Dragon6789, and Love of Alzix guilds.
    Final standings: 45-45-43-43-35-34​

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  4. CrazyCat

CrazyCat New Member

GuildRecord-11.jpg
    Rank-11.jpg

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  5. CrazyCat

CrazyCat New Member

The previous version of how our 8th fight played out was from a spectator’s perspective -- an outsider looking in. However, only those within our guild truly understood what it felt like on the front lines, fighting under a leader determined to win. The following quotes are copies of messages I sent to guild members midway during that rivalry, at its conclusion, and midway into our 9th fight. Life in Whatever! is not for the faint of heart. Instead of simply playing to win, we are on a mission. Players who cry, complain, wimp-out, and do not support their team should not seek us out. On the contrary, we seek the die-hard, never-give-in fighters, who can sway the outcomes of hard-fought battles.

During the 8th :
    At its conclusion:
    During the 9th :
    It turned my stomach to have to send this last message to my guild-mates. I am not proud to post it here. I do so to memorialize the moment. The members of Whatever! are survivors.

Nikkie! and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  6. Nicolas

Nicolas Well-Known Member

To be honest, all contributions are too low, but great job writing all this down.

7. CrazyCat

CrazyCat New Member

@The Grim Repair
    @TheAntiSnipe
    Is it possible to prevent non-Whatever! members from desecrating our guild recruitment thread? Comments will likely get worse as we continue to beat Top-100 ranked Guilds.

8. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

You have opened this thread to the public, and as per forum rules, said thread is open to replies. However, rest assured that if the thread becomes uncivil, I shall intervene.
    Nicolas actually has a point. While I enjoyed reading your thread, being an ex-top 50 guild member, I've had my personal contributions go up to 200k trophies and was still LOWER than three other members of my guild at the time. And ofc I've seen insanely cutthroat guilds NOT in the top 50, such as @Reorge 's guild, that have MINIMUMS set to 150k trophies per member.

Friendly tip: Get guildmates to invest into superboosts. They make A LOT of difference in a push.

Nicolas and Nikkie! like this.
  9. CrazyCat

CrazyCat New Member

10. CrazyCat

CrazyCat New Member

All-11.jpg

Pre-Power-13-Revised.jpg

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  11. Nicolas

@TheAntiSnipe 200k trophies? This reminds me of this one quest Cannon Quest.png
    @CrazyCat I'm just saying you might become a good leader soon because you manage your guild like this.
    Here is a tip from me, it's not all about trophies. Go for quality contributors not just quantity contributors. You don't want to finish 11 out of 12 quests then get stuck on one quest.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  12. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

So you were one of those monsters who helped TDT versus Silencio?
    Damn. That's cred right there.

Nicolas likes this.
  13. Nicolas

It's my family. I played for tdte for about 5 months.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  14. Gregfromskem

Gregfromskem New Member

I'm in. Woop