1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Major Bug : cannot play at all, stuck on training step without any possibility

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by JohnCaferRacer, 23 Mar 2019.

1. JohnCaferRacer

JohnCaferRacer New Member

Hi,
    I've been totally stuck for weeks on the same bug during the training step "Equip Shield". The only thing I can do when opening the game is following the instructions such as :
    - click on Boats to open boats screen
    - equip first Shield
    But I NEVER got the first Shield. I cannot even go back to main screen.
    Tried closing the app, restarting phone, deleting app and downloading again.
    Other bug that kept me stuck : clicking NO to the "Load Progress" Question when redownloading the app doesn't work, and load the stuck save anyway.
    Tried installing the app on another of my iOS devices, I clicked NO and I ended up anyway with this broken save where I have to equip a shield I don't have.

I submitted a ticket from the app, and was told that it would be fixed a few days later. it's been almost a month, checked everyday, no fix.

Help ! and thanks for your help.
    I'm on iPhone XS Max iOS 12. Please can I just get a shield or jump to next quest step ?
    Regards

2. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

I'll send this over to a dev, hope you get it fixed!

JohnCaferRacer and Nikkie! like this.
  3. JohnCaferRacer

Thanks a lot ! I hope too, I really enjoy the game, and so far I need to borrow my wife's phone to play once in a while..
    Here's some screenshots of the bug and about my account, I assume the dev team needs it to fix it ;)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist

have you tried creating new account ?

JohnCaferRacer likes this.
  5. JohnCaferRacer

Hi, I can't create a new account since I can't open the option menu to either access my profile, or facebook connect.
    I can only click where the tutorial arrow points (inventory, then the Shield). Once in the inventory I can't even go back to main screen.
    I tried creating a new account from my wife's phone, deleted the app on my own device and downloaded it again. When I'm prompted "load prior progess ?" Clicking NO doesn't change a thing, my former buggy account is loaded anyway everytime.

I'd love to simple reset my account, create a new and say NO to loading my former progress.
    If there is another way that I didn't find on the forum or in FAQ, please tell me, and set me free lol.

TheAntiSnipe and Su-57 like this.
  6. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

@Stebbi said that he fixed the issue, your account should be working just fine now!

Nikkie! likes this.