1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

NEW SHIPS AND VIOLET ITEMS

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by HAPPY SITHSHA, 25 Feb 2018.

1. Da Carronade King

Da Carronade King Well-Known Member

Seducer
    Shell cannon:It shoots mortar bombs but much quicker than normal mortars, with a with a much smaller curve. Splash damage and it shows where it will end with a bright red or green circle. Very small splash radius and smallish range compared to normal mortars. The twist is that it can do one of three things: burn or freeze or stun. When it crits it does 2 of these things and when it supercrits, it does all three. Damage relative to a blast-cannon but burning obviously does more damage, burns 50 percent of the direct damage. To a grenade. Two slots and 20 second cooldown. The uncertainty of what effect u are going to get make this weapon more balanced and distinguishes it from a grenade. As burn sounds op, when the opponent is frozen, u heal 50 percent of the direct damge that was infilicted on the enemy. For stun nothing happens ( u could add something else) . If this is so good of an item, make the cooldown even longer.
    Its not quite a weapon so I would put it as a violet item.

Last edited: 25 Feb 2018
    HAPPY SITHSHA likes this.
  2. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    I'll try lol I'm gonna stick with the cruiser idea.

First thing I wanted to point out about the slots is that the total points you gave it is 14, where the other ships have only 11 total (shooter has 12 but w/e). I'm going to adjust the total points of the cruiser to 11 as well. I've come up with 2 options for its item slots:
    1. Fixer-Style: 33 1 555 22
    2. Speeder-Style: 1 22 555 33
    The fixer style offers decent firepower with minimal yellow slots and a lot of violet to show off its unique abilities. The speeder style is about the same, but trade a weapon for another yellow item and upgrade to a big shield.

I think only one of these is necessary but I can't pick one lol. Since I've brought my Skipper idea into this discussion, let's go with my fixer style idea and update my Skipper idea to look more like this:
    • 1 33 33 2 22

Nikkie!, Sidd gamer and HAPPY SITHSHA like this.
  3. PastelPiku

Security
    I think the damage of violet items should be low and the focus should be on their effects. There could be some that give damage boosts, like frost or burn, but in terms of direct damage I think red items are more suited for that role.

Sidd gamer and HAPPY SITHSHA like this.
  4. HAPPY SITHSHA

HAPPY SITHSHA Well-Known Member

Yes Pastel Piku.I am sure about that.The damage of violet items should be low compared to the weapons:):):).But still no reply from developerso_Oo_Oo_O

Nikkie! and Sidd gamer like this.
  5. PastelPiku

Security
    hehe they'll see it. They see everything. I wouldn't say a response is common, but trust me when I say they will see this. As to whether it gets into the game, we can only hope! They're busy people and may have other things in mind, plus there are many, many other people just like us submitting ideas everyday :p

6. HAPPY SITHSHA

Can Battle CRUISER have the following stats?
    Red 444,Blue 33,Yellow 1,Violet 33.
    Does it look balanced now?

Last edited: 25 Feb 2018
  7. PastelPiku

Security
    I think so. I guess it depends on how useful the violet items end up being lol. If they turn out to be really strong, maybe knock that 2 down to a 1 and it's good. Just my opinion ;)

8. HAPPY SITHSHA

I have edited the stats.I have posted about 8 violet items.Which of the items inspired u a lot,Pastel Piku?:cool::cool::cool:
    Maybe a violet item that removes the effects of the violet item would be nice.:p:p

Nikkie!, Sidd gamer and PastelPiku like this.
  9. PastelPiku

Security
    I'll quote the ones I liked the best and I'll leave little suggestions :)
    This is probably the one a lot of players are going to use, since it eliminates the need for a bandage, and maybe even a fixer at high levels. If it's short range like a carronade, it's fine with 1 point. If it's long range like a cannon, 2 points. Personally, I think it'd be cool if both a short range 1pt and a long range 2pt existed!
    I think I mentioned this one earlier. It should work on both friends and unfriends as a way to preserve them in space, freezing any timers on their buffs/debuffs so that they continue when they unfreeze.
    I thought of something similar to this in the past, though I never posted it lol. I called it the Frostburn Cannon and it basically fires likes a blast cannon. It deals no damage at all and inflicts the target with Frostburn, which looks like blue fire. It deals much less damage over time than a flare gun and doesn't slow the enemy or reduce healing, but it gives the frost and burn boosts to cannons, torpedoes, and mortars without being removed by shots. 15.5 second cooldown sounds good, and the duration of the debuff should be about 5 seconds (perks to increase it).

Some of the other ideas feel too heavy on the yellow effects or just a little too awesome to be balanced, but all neat ideas! I think the violet items should focus on debuffs that are unique to violet items, like acid, which @TheAntiSnipe brought up in an older thread before. Acid basically reduces its target's defense considerably, and if their defense is too low or already reduced by another acid debuff, it deals damage over time instead. Things like this would bring new tactics to the table and would help weapons such as the carronade or missle launcher.

10. HAPPY SITHSHA

9)Repeller:
    When this is used,it removes the adverse effects of violet items and shoots a target like a Railgun.I think this should be 2 slot violet item.Any ideas for this?:(:(

Nikkie! and Sidd gamer like this.
  11. PastelPiku

Security
    I think it should shoot like a tesla/repair bolt and fly over the water like a purple stream :eek:

Nikkie! and HAPPY SITHSHA like this.
  12. HAPPY SITHSHA

Thank you very much for your reply,Pastel Piku.:):)

Nikkie! and PastelPiku like this.
  13. PastelPiku

Security
    Hey, these are solid ideas! Always happy to throw in my two cents :D

Nikkie! and HAPPY SITHSHA like this.
  14. HAPPY SITHSHA

15. HAPPY SITHSHA

Can anyone draw an artwork of the violet items I have told before and for the SHIPS BATTLE CRUISER and CHALLENGER?
    Any one artwork is greatly welcome.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Nikkie! and Micro like this.
  16. HARPO!

HARPO! Well-Known Member

I’m a Performer! Television and Stage!
    You should check out my post for new ships, we should combine our ideas!

PastelPiku likes this.
  17. HAPPY SITHSHA

I had posted my own ideas here.I have chosen some good names for violet items also.Can u please post the url for your thread,Harpo?;);)
    Also tell which of the following 9 violet items inspired u a lot?
    1)Raging Arcbow
    2)Tricky Torpedo
    3)Inverto Bolt
    4)Flash Bolt
    5)Electrofire Blaster
    6)Frostfire Blaster
    7)Shock Blaster
    8)Shock Launcher
    9)Repeller

Nikkie! likes this.
  18. HARPO!

HARPO! Well-Known Member

I’m a Performer! Television and Stage!
    You, me, and the Antisnipe are on the same page with new ships. Look up my threads Deployer.

New Ship #2

New Ship #3

PastelPiku and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  19. Micro

Micro Active Member

Thats Occupied
    Il try lol btw im H20 • Velocity

HAPPY SITHSHA likes this.
  20. Micro

Micro Active Member

Thats Occupied
    IMG20190324203339.jpg IMG20190324202928.jpg this is the back view. I think this isnt "the challenger" this isnt the front. I was over carried the shading. I like how the name of this is Over Bass