1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Give us option to choose between Gold or Sugar

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Su-57, 17 Mar 2019.

1. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    Recent we get an update without any announcement . now we can buy parts from market for sugar. i know sometimes we are full on sugar and most of the sugar get wasted , so being able to buy parts for sugar is a good idea . but they just forgot to give us option to choose between Gold and sugar .

Now lots of players are low on sugar because most of stuff in market is only available for sugar . first time i am getting closer to 3m gold but Sugar is keep getting low . it think players will be happy if they can choose between Gold or sugar so when they are in a situation , when sugar is full and battle rewards are getting wasted . then they can use sugar . but just think about if someone need sugar for training . or if someone just spent sugar on training and he is almost low on sugar . but the parts he need only available for sugar but he got lots of gold .

I don't understand why Devs whenever try to fix something create new bug or issue lol . i mean your intention was good but now its not fixed but just get opposite . now players will get full on gold but low on sugar .

Please Give us OPTION to CHOSE between GOLD or SUGAR .

thankyou

Attached Files:

Battler, Nikkie! and Cavy like this.
  2. Cavy

Cavy Well-Known Member

It was always good to have the chance to stock pile parts while saving sugar for a higher lvl talent and having enough parts to lvl something up when you were done
    Now I can’t lol now I have to choose between buying parts or saving for talents.
    I just started nitro talent for 1,600,000 sugar lol while I was happy to save for it, as I had no common or rare parts to use on lvling items but, while I was saving all common and rare parts in store every time it refreshed needed sugar to purchase was not happy

Battler, Nikkie! and Su-57 like this.
  3. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    I recently scrapped my t5 uncommon turbo after building a t3 rare turbo and scrapped a t4 rare exp cannon so i have uncommon and rare parts . but i need epic parts for sniper cannon . but i just noticed they changed the market and most of the parts i need are available only for sugar . I also need sugar for training but now i think progress on this game will be more slow . it was already slow now they made it more slow .

Aether_Zero likes this.
  4. Cavy

Cavy Well-Known Member

Yup it would definitely help if we could choose between sugar or gold but as it is it’s a hindrance! If we don’t have the choice I’d prefer it like it was

Battler and Nikkie! like this.
  5. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    recent updates making more players leave the game . if i am unable to make progress as i want it will be difficult to keep going . even if someone spend money still they get very random items . just like gambling . now this sugar issue gonna make progress more and more slow . need to think about if i should train first or buy parts . till now at least i was always able to do training without having any big gap . but now i can see i am gonna have days when i am out of sugar to train or not able to buy parts .

I know they wana make money but if more players leave the game how they gonna make money .

Battler and Nikkie! like this.
  6. Battler

Battler New Member

It’s true, this new change is making me consider leaving this game after 2 years of play. I don’t understand why there is gold and sugar because gold no longer has a use.

Comments for the developer: think it through before you make a change to your game. It was working before, stop just making changes for no reason. This game was better a year ago, but they keep making bad choices like this one that is frustrating long time players.

7. Battler

Battler New Member

If the game was for players, not just to make money, they would make this change.

Give the players the choice when making purchases: gold or sugar. Even better let us buy the parts we want when we want. What is this stupid raffle for? Why do I have to wait days for purple parts to show up? We should be able to buy them when we have enough gold saved up. I don’t understand the benefit of waiting 4 days to buy 50 purple parts. Do you think this makes more dedicated players? What about attracting players by making the game good and fun.

Su-57 likes this.
  8. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    that think make more players bored from the game at one point . when they don't get parts they need or keep getting other items from gambling style boxes rather then the item they need . like i was stuck at t2 exp cannon for long , i was keep getting teal items . finally got a copy but now i am gonna stuck at t3 for long .

9. NathanaelK

NathanaelK Well-Known Member

Anyone out there…? :(
    There is a BB Subreddit. My in-game tag: #GDHYNGJQ
    While I understand your point, I'm not sure it's really fair to be angry about this. I believe there were requests on the forums asking for this, and it was implemented. Can't we just be grateful that the Devs are listening to us?

10. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    i have already mentioned intention about this update was good as people were requesting about it . because once sugar get full then battle reward were getting wasted . but is it good to fix an option and created another one . it was really simple thing to give option to players choosing between gold or sugar .

Now i am sure there will be more forums about give us option to use gold to buy parts . i got 3m gold for the first time because most of the parts i needed are mostly available for sugar only . so now we are in a situation where we need to choose between saving sugar for training or buying parts . is it good ?

11. Mimmel

Mimmel Member

I appreciate this change as I wasted sugar countless times and lack of gold. I now can use gold to upgrade ships as I have only a ship which is usable level in ranked except interceper which I could upgrade without gold. It could devend on the league or captain level I don't know, but it's interesting to read some players have obviously another experience.

Cavy likes this.
  12. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    after this update things just got opposite .

Attached Files:

13. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    I am not sure how much true it is but in Chilzone chat some player said Devs gonna improve Sugar reward to fix this problem . because lots of other players also complaint about same issue . because we as you get higher in training you need more then million sugar . so player had to choose between buying part or training . so improved sugar reward per battle will help .

14. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

It's obviously different for others, but I'm having zero issues with this change. My sugar is always full even with training full time, as I still can't find enough parts in the shop to level up my items. We already have the power cell limiter, not sure why we need the market to limit parts purchases. The whole thing is an antiquated design that needs to be re-thought, but I do think this change is positive.

15. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    this is how its look like , Full Gold but low on Sugar .

Attached Files: