1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Feeling punshed...my bzttles are so one sided since i lost a lot of infamy...

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Rhummy, 14 Mar 2019.

1. Rhummy

Rhummy Member

So I lost a lot of infamy and I have no idea why I cannot climb back up. I feel like something is broken with the matchmaking system I always have teams that are stacked against me. Perhaps it is because i have a lvl 50 capt. Score.... now at about 2000 and was fairly steady at 2800 for weeks...

bigbem, Rez Messing and Su-57 like this.
  2. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    defiantly Ranked is broken . not just match making but Infamy system us broken . its possible that you have done some of your best performance but you lose -24 because time mate can't stay alive for 30-40 seconds
    https://forum.battlebay.net/threads/remove-ranked.24681/#post-201329

3. Rez Messing

Rez Messing Active Member

Ne’er-do-well
    I just completed a battle against a team with a total infamy of 16,460 while my team’s total infamy was only 10,047. The battle was over in less than a minute.

Su-57 likes this.
  4. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    thats happened sometimes , even in event . sometimes they put 3500-2000 infamy players in unfriendly team and my team had all players under 1500 even 1000 . we just lost .

5. Earel

Earel Active Member

If u have the most infarmy in ur team and u are not playmaker, - u will lose.

6. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    i am at 1300+ infamy and my team mates where all under 1500 infamy but other team had someone with 3500 infamy .

7. Earel

Earel Active Member

Some of u teammates play for lose not for win... wanna drop infarmy for easy enemy’s) and drop leagues also)
    Player that drop from 3 to 1 infarmy still will be play a game vs 3k infarmy guys some time... to the end of season)

Su-57 likes this.
  8. Aether_Zero

Aether_Zero Well-Known Member

Know the feeling bud. Hopeless matchmaking