1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Devs ??? Please check matchmaking

Discussion in 'The World of Battle Bay' started by acheron, 13 Mar 2019.

1. acheron

acheron New Member

[​IMG]

363 infame ? ‍♀️‍♀️‍♀️

2. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    check details of that player . he must be higher at higher captain level and similar gear score to your other team mates .

but they should defiantly need to fix the infamy system . that player is in a trap he can't get back to 3k infamy . this is happening to lots of players once they get into this trap they can only lose more infamy then gain . i have seen some players who used to be over 3000 infamy but now they are at 1200 . what really happening is they are not getting battles against 1200-1500 infamy players if they do then they can recover infamy but they keep getting battles against 3k infamy players but they can't fleet with anyone . one player asked me to fleet because i am at 1300+ infamy but i had to refused because if i fleet with him i have to face 3k infamy players who have better gear score and training . much more stronger players . so that player you are showing here is in a trap he can't fleet with someone 3k infamy and he is not getting battles against 300-600 infamy . now he can only lose more and more .

what they really need is a minimum cap infamy like for captain level 50 minimum infamy should be like 2500 if someone drop from 3500 it should stop at 2500 so he can at least fleet with 3000 infamy fixer to recover his infamy . or make infamy based on individual progress rather then team based . because mostly there are 1-2 players who just run into unfriendly and die . then whole team have to lose infamy because of others mistake .

Jamel H. and HAPPY SITHSHA like this.
  3. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

It is a big problem... and the devs created this problem themselves... they have the ability to correct it, just seem to be lacking the desire.

4. acheron

acheron New Member

5. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

The only Rovio employee to post in this forum in months is @The Grim Repair, who isn't actually a dev, but still may be able to help. Zeus has moved to another project.

Redneck Messiah and Su-57 like this.
  6. Jamel H.

Jamel H. Active Member

The matchmaking system has completely ruined the ranked matches. I was nightmare at one point, but after they added casual mode, it seems like they intentionally made the matchmaking even worse.
    After falling all the to 3200 infamy from 4100 infamy, the highest I've been able to reach is 3700. Then I quickly fall 200 points because I'm teamed up with people who have 2500 infamy or less, which makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. I can't even fleet with my guild members who are at 4000 infamy, because the matchmaking sucks so bad that they are not willing to play ranked matches. The same goes for friends outside of my guild. Many players who are nightmare will only play casual matches and the events, because they don't want to risk losing their nightmare ranking and the rewards that come with it. I can't blame them. It takes a lot of work to reach nightmare and the rewards are better, so why waste all that effort by playing ranked matches with a dumb ass matchmaking system that's going team you up with someone who has 2500 infamy and doesnt care whether they win or lose. They might as well do away with ranked matches altogether.

7. DerrickRose

DerrickRose Active Member

What? Zeus moved to another project? So he abandoned us.
    Then who is in charge for this game currently? Poseidon?