1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

gameplay casual vs ranked vs events

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Marko Retro, 13 Mar 2019.

1. Marko Retro

Marko Retro New Member

Dear Rovio and all others who will read this thread...
    My concern is that no-one plays ranked no more, and a few of them who plays are either too good or too bad...no one cares about inf. Number. So the ones who wants to enlarge inf. Are doomed to wait and play lousy games...on the other side the casual games are ok. Ment players are playing this mod but there is no inf upgrade...and there is no loss if you lose a battle just time also there is very good reward, progress in the guild quests and also progress in personal quests and stars.
    My suggestion is to reconsider rewarding and progress system in casual battles in direction of lowering them. For instance I would lower progress in guild quests for 40% less, 40% lower progress in personal quests and no stars for playing casual...and finally reward in gold and sugar wouldn't change. And events are great but there are too many of them during the week. Would make them like once per week and it should last for 4 day no more.
    By changing that players would play ranked many more and inf. number would aging make sense.

2. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    i have seen this suggestion recently by some other players too . but removing reward from casual and events not gonna bring those players back to ranked . they are not interested in a broken infamy system which don't even reflect individual progress . those players are still playing this game because they have events and casual . if you remove casual and events and thinking they will start playing ranked or if by reducing reward you think players will start playing ranked then you are wrong . they are just gonna uninstall this game . there are so many players who used to be over 3k infamy now they are under 1000 infamy . some tried to recover infamy some dedicated ranked players now they are at 300-400 infamy . they are now playing this game just because they have casual and event . if they don't have this option they are not gonna play this game again . its better if Dev just get rid of this infamy system at all . and find some other way to show individual progress .

GraveDragon likes this.
  3. Marko Retro

Marko Retro New Member

I agree. It should be something like win 1 loses -1 something like stars and if you don't play, you lose 5% every day or something similar. And than casual could be terminated and also the same the same reward for event. Or I just had one idea to introduce infamy to event and casual can be terminated...

4. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    its sounds like forcing people to play ranked by blackmailing them even if they just don't want to. lol they are just gonna uninstall game because you can't force people to play ranked if they don't like it . you want to keep ranked not players on this game which is a bad idea . idea should be how to bring more players . as long as gaming experience is bad battle bay can't have new players . and gaming experience in Ranked is worse thats why players just don't play it . i also had worse experience recently and it was really hard to recover infamy . in this way how someone can force someone to play ranked . players are just gonna uninstall game then you guys can play alone lol .

even 100k gold reward can't attract players in Ranked if gaming experience is bad . if they can fix infamy system and gaming experience and make it individual progress rather then team based then maybe players will start playing it but if Devs can't fix infamy system can't improve gaming experience they should just remove ranked mode and keep casual and event . maybe give different name to casual so it sounds like challenging it is challenging by the way .

even in event we sometimes lose due to team mates . i was on a losing strike i was trying to break it i sinked 7 unfriendly but still lose now if this happened in ranked when someone sink 3-4 players but still lose its just worse feeling for them because they did best but still lose infamy due to team mates . last battle in event i saw it was a winnable battle but my team mates were running into unfriendly and die faster they respawn and repeat so unfriendly just won . now if it was ranked then i could have lost infamy but due to team mate . results in this game don't reflect individual progress . Infamy don't represent player performance if he is good or not so why they even gonna bother to play something which don't represent their progress .

forcing people to play ranked by removing reward of casual and event or blackmailing them by saying they will lose 5% or more if they don't play is a big off for players . they are just gonna uninstall game .