1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Matchmaking errorr

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Hazimi, 9 Mar 2019.

Tags:
  1. Hazimi

Hazimi Active Member

I just played ranked, i think there is an error in the MM system because there is a warrior leage player battling with ace level

Screenshot_2019-03-09-13-19-51-788_com.rovio.battlebay.png

Su-57 likes this.
  2. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    there is no error . that player is captain level50 with boat lvl50 with almost same gear score . these players are just victims of current infamy system and now they can't get back to 3k plus infamy where they used to be . Devs are not interested to fix infamy system any soon maybe they have not found any solution which can reflect individual performance . they should get rid of the current infamy system and find something else to show progress .

3. BattleRascal

BattleRascal Well-Known Member

The problem with scrapping the infamy system is that infamy is the measure of ones success in the game(by skill or by $$$). If this measure is gone, what is the motivation for players to spend money on the game? There are so many issues with BattleBay right now, but the first thing they need to do is STOP THE NEVER ENDING EVENTS. Go back to the way it was before and just have events on weekends.
    As much as I love CASUAL MODE and play it a lot, it needs to be scaled back.
    Casual and Events have ruined Matchmaking in RANKED mode.
    Ranked Rewards need to be increased SUBSTANTIALLY. The token increases they did a couple updates ago are not enough.

Hazimi likes this.