1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Perks in the Market

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Guncaptain809, 28 Feb 2019.

1. Guncaptain809

Guncaptain809 Well-Known Member

So in the shop or market or whatever it’s called, there will almost always be perks in daily rotation. I used to get perks for random items and weapons, and I still do, but way more rarely. Nowadays though, all I seem to get are uncommon Gatling gun perks, which is pretty annoying considering the fact that I don’t even have one. Is this just something that will improve as I level up, or is it just bad RNG?

2. skv1256

skv1256 New Member

It won't improve...

3. Guncaptain809

Well I know there’s people who get epic perks, but I’ve never seen any in the shop.

4. skv1256

skv1256 New Member

Of course, there are such people, everyone get them from time to time, but it won't appear more frequent when your level will grow. Plus you need around 1 500 000 of gold to buy them, which I usually don't have. And you must be lucky to get the perk you really need, because it is random. I got 2 or 3 epic perks this way in 1.5-2 years (there were much more of them in the shop, but I wasn't interested or didn't have money at that time). Guild raffle seems to give me much more then buying in the shop

5. Guncaptain809

Ok, so what’s with the piles of Gatling gun perks then? I never see anything else.

6. Aether_Zero

Aether_Zero Well-Known Member

Trying to push folks into using the gatling gun I guess. Dunno why, it's freaking useless until t4 rare more or less. Make it a 2 slot, up the damage a touch and increase the rate of fire. I can unload 2 blast cannon shots for around 3.5k damage in the time it takes to empty the clip on the gat.
    Personally, I think they should sort out the matchmaking issues that everyone seems to be experiencing, before adding new items and events.

Guncaptain809 likes this.