1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Losing infamy too much

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Byron, 25 Feb 2019.

1. Byron

Byron New Member

This has to be the most unfair game I have ever played .. I been playing this game for over 2 years now and the amount of infamy I lose is thousands!!! I’m not the best player but I’m not bad either . The highest I made it was 3880 and soon as I made it the downward spiral I’m at 2162 now that’s just ridiculous . Are there any suggestions please!!! The match making sucks! They seem to to give me the worse teammates every battle!!!

Chrystal, Su-57, mrs you what and 2 others like this.
  2. PallabKumarS

PallabKumarS Active Member

Student
    Try fleeting with a good player...less idiot teammate....that's the only solution...

Nikkie! likes this.
  3. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

I feel your pain, went from 3500 to 3980, to the following day dropping all the way back to 3400.
    Matchmaking is like a gamble right now, as @PallabKumarS suggests a good fleet mate certainly helps!

PallabKumarS and Nikkie! like this.
  4. Nikkie!

Nikkie! Well-Known Member

Baaa, I’m a pig (I am out there!)
    Drop drop drop
    Everything is about drop!
    016A4E08-06B9-447F-B117-F24207F5967C.jpeg
    I like drop

And now serious:
    It can be really worse indeed!
    I made it to 2500, and dropped soon back to 2280
    Now this doesn’t seem to be a big difference, but it still made me feel bad, because if I didn’t gain soon, I’d be back to master :eek:

Now I had 2 days ago someone with who I went to ranked after a few casual, and we won 6 in a row without losing!
    That’s just wow lol

What you can try:
    Spend hours of your days with reading all strategy tips
    Instead of spending those hours on reading, try to battle and gain again

Try to find the good moment of the day.
    Around sometimes a lot of good players are online, often if you join then you’ll win:)
    I only dunno when that is xD

And fleetmates are great to have, if you find the good ones:)

Watching replays might work too, because you can see what you do wrong and improve hat (trust me, it helps) (I’m often too impatient to watch a replay lol, but the times I did I went playing better :))

5. benguin8

benguin8 Well-Known Member

I'm in your position too. Since 4.3 ive dropped over 1k infamy. Now im in the bad position where I am captain level 50, with good weapons, and they pair me up with other level 50 players who either tanked or are just the worst. I would rather be paired with upcoming players who are 2k infamy because there is a better chance that they are good players on my team, and I could win some. Every match throws on a less than 1k infamy 50 captain player on each team. Its horrible.

So matchmaking is still an issue, but its a different one for new players vs old.

Nikkie! and PallabKumarS like this.
  6. xBonk

xBonk Active Member

Machinist
    3100 to 1686 to 2503 1700...when will the madness end? When I uninstall I believe to be the correct answer.

7. Byron

Byron New Member

Well at least I know I’m not crazy thought it was just me. But they really need to do better with the matching I really like the game and spent a lot of money it also for to feel like they are purposely allowing this to happen to good players I don’t mind losing but not this much especially when u have made it so far I feel like I’m starting all over again...

8. PallabKumarS

PallabKumarS Active Member

Student
    The matchmaking and players alone isn't the problem......
    The evaluation of infamy after battle is also a huge problem....and devs doesn't bother to improve it....

9. :Beardman:

:Beardman: Active Member

There is no problem with matchmaking.
    And remember fleeting is what only available with an 800 infamy difference.
    But in battle.....
    990A6652-022D-4487-B2FB-3EDB0D9BE4D3.png
    No fleets.....
    And secondly. How does a level 50 get that low other than on purpose......

10. DerrickRose

DerrickRose Active Member

In my experience, it’s still RNG
    If Matchmaking machine determines to make you loose, you will loose Even if you fleet with No1 in global.
    However, if the machine decide to let you increase your infamy then you will win even when you play like so stupid

guykakin and xBonk like this.
  11. Byron

Byron New Member

Right I understand all I’m saying is the machine has to be broken or something because I don’t try to lose we all have good and bad games but a dramatic drop in infamy like I’m experiencing is not goal I play to become a Nightmare

mrs you what likes this.
  12. Kemeael

Kemeael New Member

I went from 2900 to 1700 stopped playing for 6 months went to 2200 and back down to 1800. Worst matchmaking ever,3 fixers on a team against all shooters. I’ll play for two more days and if no improvement I’ll uninstall. I already cancelled my VIP

Su-57 and mrs you what like this.
  13. mrs you what

mrs you what New Member

Try going from 1800 to -200

14. mrs you what

mrs you what New Member

Yes YES!!

15. Ser Tomaz

Ser Tomaz Active Member

It's called losing streak, it's a thing in BB. To prevent this, when I lost 3 - 5 in a row, I take a break or switch modes

16. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    this suggestion don't solve the problem . he was at 3800infamy . i have seen lots of players who used to be at that level but they lose too much infamy . now this player is still at 2000 something infamy but there are some players who are now under 1300 infamy but they are keep getting battles against 3-4k infamy players . so as people say fleet with good players . so someone who lost infamy from 3800 to now 2000 he can only fleet with 2800 infamy players . and is someone lost more like someone is at 1000 now he can only fleet with 1800 max . do you think someone gonna take risk to fleet with them to battle against 4k infamy players . maybe someone fleet for one battle when they will see they have to battle against 4k infamy they are not gonna fleet again . so basically this is a trap now he just need to be too lucky to recover infamy . some of the players who were 3k infamy they keep losing infamy now some are at 300-400 infamy .

i suggest players who get into this trap situation stop playing ranked at all . you have event and casual mode . play those mode .

17. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    this game infamy system and match making is broke . Devs should get rid of the ranked and find other way to show individual progress . or otherwise as you said you gonna uninstall . lots of other player are thinking to do the same . slow death to this game .