1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Infamyl problem

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Queen BEBO, 26 Feb 2019.

?

Why m loosing infamy match continue ??? Is ds good we r trying too hrd but no result...

Poll closed 5 Mar 2019.
  1. Plz help

75.0%
  2. Plz help

75.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Queen BEBO

Queen BEBO New Member

Why m loose infamy games continue ... Match fixing is sooo bad

2. Agile Vanguard

Agile Vanguard Well-Known Member

Random Battle Bay player and tuber.
    Send a few battle replays of losses. I personally don't mind mis matches with 3 fixer teams because the unfriends have the same 50% chance of getting a crap team so maybe it has something to do with strategy.

3. Queen BEBO

Queen BEBO New Member

4. _devill

_devill Well-Known Member

Well I saw the replay, twice. And what I see is a decent Matchmaking. Since skills can not be quantified it's not a part of Matchmaking and the result is you lose. You had less skilled players on your team including you.

Also on a side note, spamming torps from spawn never works. Big torps are slow and you need a lot of practice to land one from far away. You had a mid range setup at best for that map and using that setup from long range is not that effective.

My advice would be to try different setups and know the pros and cons while using them. Also try not to hold back from a fight. At this early stage the best way to learn is to get into a lot of fights. That way you understand the limitations of setups and boats you use. Staying back or rushing blindly and dying doesn't give you anything except reason to complain how bad matchmaking is.

If you need tips or help there are a lot of posts on the forum which have been discussed millions of times since I've been playing. Take some time and go through them. Maybe you will find something useful that will help you gain infamy.

Check strategy discussions:
    https://forum.battlebay.net/forums/strategy-discussion.10/