1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Enforcer- forgotten ship

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by massiveattack1312, 13 Feb 2019.

?

am right?

1. yes

2. no

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. massiveattack1312

massiveattack1312 New Member

enforcer need some kind of buff.. didn't u noticed that only small group of people using enforcer.. I think 0.001 % people use that forgotten ship :(
    and yea..we now that u made big bandage for him, but that isn't enough.. :/ ship is to slow in comparison to speeder,is to weak in comparison to speeder.. ones reds slot is now to week in comparison to shooters.. shields is so week.. if shields break,am helpless for 3sec in midle of battlefield.. its so pointless .. buff shields or ships hp.. do something..

Sidd gamer likes this.
  2. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Enfo ruled the bay when double bubble was at its peak.
    Now its been nerfed and the agility is so high its difficult to manage, it seems to have lost its appeal :)

3. Undead fixer

Undead fixer Active Member

Enforcer has always been a GOD
    I hope they remember you!

Sidd gamer likes this.
  4. TVNPryde

TVNPryde Well-Known Member

Shooters used to spread
    the indirect nerf was the talent tree restructuring. Shooters and others ships no longer have to compromise the power of weapons. Double bubbles users were maxing out the bubbles but people using multiple ships were at a disadvantage. There was not a direct nerf to Tesla Shield since its peak.

Sidd gamer and PallabKumarS like this.
  5. Ho Aerp

Ho Aerp New Member

Then only use mines and grenades on enforcers... Tri-mine enforce is still better tri-mine defender and penta-mine shooter in events.

Sidd gamer likes this.
  6. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

There has been direct nerfs to Tesla shield, HP was nerfed by 10% in Halloween update 2018:

Balancing changes:
    Buffs:

Standard mortar: +15% dmg
    Long range mortar: +10% dmg
    Ballpark mortar: +10% dmg
    Big Berta: +10% dmg
    Triple torpedo: +15% dmg

Nerfs:

- Fire bomb burning duration reduced from 15 to 13 seconds. Cooldown increased from 15,5 to 16,5
    - Tesla shield hp reduced by 10%

7. Redneck Messiah

Redneck Messiah Well-Known Member

Enforcers are less popular these days, and double bubbles are basically extinct. In general, today's enforcers (myself included) fall into the category of "Speedforcers": Enfos running either Nitro/Tesla Shield/Overboost or Binitro/Overboost and carrying a high burst weapon combo, such as Flare/Dual Blast or Flare/Blast/Grenade. These ships are reasonably tanky, can deal out devastating amounts of damage, and are perfect for going behind enemy lines after a priority target... but they take considerably more skill than double bubbles, resulting in the Enforcer being a rare ship.

8. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

... Why is everyone like, "Enfo is dead"? xD come on, I know that people seem to not play it as much, but I attribute it more to events than anything. To me at least, there's no other ship I truly love more than the enforcer. Sure I play shooter, but it's too slow for my taste (despite the fact that it shreds in events). I also play speeder, but, again, too squishy, too low firepower. Enfo is just right to me, though not many set store by it (or so it appears).

I have, however, been tempted many times by the interceptor. It falls into the sweet spot for me too. Just the right balance of firepower and speed. Though I doubt that it was the interceptor that dethroned the enforcer.

I've never seen an enfo main quit enforcer, however. The ones that quit seem to be the mid-low level enfos (understandable, nerfs hit them harder than high level players) and enfos who didn't see the downfall of the conventional double bubble coming.

Trust me when I say that the enforcer is still immensely strong right up to NML.

9. TheAntiSnipe

Woah. With that level of understanding of tactics and game mechanics, I think I'll be seeing you in Ace 1 very soon indeed... :)

10. Redneck Messiah

Redneck Messiah Well-Known Member

Nikkie! and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  11. Nikkie!

Nikkie! Well-Known Member

Baaa, I’m a pig (I am out there!)
    Do you really think that?

@Redneck Messiah ! If it’s true what @TheAntiSnipe says, can you carry me to Ace1 with you? :p

12. TheAntiSnipe

I do! With the enforcer, knowing the limitations, knowing your gear, knowing the maps, and knowing your place(s) on the battlefield will raise your level above anyone below Ace 1. Imho, Ace 1 is where you start running into more and more good players who put that final layer of finish on your technique, whatever it is.

Sidd gamer and Nikkie! like this.
  13. Nikkie!

Nikkie! Well-Known Member

Baaa, I’m a pig (I am out there!)
    When hearing you talking in this way, I start thinking I can better go back to Challenger xD

14. TheAntiSnipe

Relax, you're a fixer main. All fixer mains are gods with the ability to see five moves ahead without even knowing it. You'd probably make a better enfo player than 90% of the enfos out there, you'd just read your opponents like they were books lol :D

Sidd gamer, PallabKumarS and Nikkie! like this.
  15. PallabKumarS

PallabKumarS Active Member

Student
    Oh no my eyes are burning......oh no.....
    What did i just see!!!!!!:eek::eek::confused::confused::p:p

Nikkie! and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  16. TheAntiSnipe

Okay, you do run into idiots. MANY times. But I'll be honest and say that I got my first clutch wins here. 50% of my entire technique was gradually built during my time in Ace league, learning hard lessons from people with many times my skill. It all depends on how you look at the league.
    Think about it this way. If you got into a certain league with your skill level, wouldn't season players in this league be better than you (if their gear is at a comparable level to you ofc lol)

Nikkie!, Sidd gamer and PallabKumarS like this.
  17. PallabKumarS

Student
    I know what you mean,its just 80% of the matches i played recently in ace 1 i was with the 1 or 2 at damage while all of them has 1k+ more gs than me...
    Most of the matches i lost because of shitty players were in my team....i haven't see a single good player neither as a opponent or teammate.
    When i see this players playing,only things that bothers me that why are they here!!!!
    Of course there are good players,better than me here...i experienced it when i first came in ace...but to be honest 3100 ish infamy is full of shit with gs....

Last edited: 15 Feb 2019
    Sidd gamer and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  18. TheAntiSnipe

Been there (WAS there in early December lol, dropped down because of bad teammates), can relate. My tip is always, "Learn what you can, forget whatever you cannot." It's useless to hold on to the losses where you were completely outgeared. It's similarly useless to forget losses where your teamwork was lacking.

Nikkie! and PallabKumarS like this.
  19. PallabKumarS

Student
    But what if these idiot have worst team playing.... Nothing there i could do...

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  20. TheAntiSnipe

Look at how the enemy team worked, if your own was bad. It often takes a single kill to completely turn the tide of the battle.

Sidd gamer, Nikkie! and PallabKumarS like this.