1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Why it's too long to increase our boats ?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by xbabounex, 13 Feb 2019.

1. xbabounex

xbabounex Member

Hi,

After several years playing BB dailly, I stay sticked to the same level. Gambling system never give what my boat need. And I have no way to buy the pieces I m waiting for. This point has been said already several times in this forum. No changes from Dev. No soluce No answer. So disapointed I gonna leave this game soon.
    Please Dev give us more respect.

Su-57 likes this.
  2. Sifa

Sifa Well-Known Member

In "several years" you should've gotten hundreds of epic items and the sheer volume ensures you find enough duplicates for some t5s. Of course they are not always the ones you like but time and patience will reward you in this situation. In two years even the majority of f2p players have found enough duplicates to build their entire main setup out of t4 and t5 epics.

Of course in rare cases you can experience lack of certain items even after two years but usually that shouldn't happen with more than one or two items.

3. xbabounex

xbabounex Member

Sifa, thx for your reply.
    Unfortunately my stats are different. I got 1 legendary only, blocked at level 10, expecting for a item for months..... I have 7 epic item : 2 at level 10, 2 at level 20, 2 at level 30 and 1 at level 40. I can't upgrade them for more than one year.... growing up is tooo loooong.
    I would like to read Devs on this. Hope Ash Kot will not close this vile thread. ;)

4. xbabounex

xbabounex Member

Holly day !! I got my 2nd legendary weapon just now.

Djradnad likes this.
  5. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Congrats!

Considering Legendary is only a T4E strength until you evolve, and the resources to evolve T2 and beyond are better spent on a T5E, don't worry too much about Legendary which have always been primarily a P2W item class.

I'm going on 2 years in this game and still don't have a full T5E load out.... that's the intended F2P progression.

6. Djradnad

Djradnad Well-Known Member

Lol I don’t have nearly a full set and I have more than most lmao

7. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

I meant I can't equip a boat with all T5E. A full set of items is a whole other level!

Djradnad likes this.
  8. Djradnad

Djradnad Well-Known Member

Yes very different level lmao.. even a full ship is tough.