1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

A question to ASH KOT.

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by AdrianNairda, 13 Feb 2019.

?

Do you think the Devs are doing a good Job?

1. Yes.

66.7%
  2. No..

33.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AdrianNairda

AdrianNairda New Member

I see you are always ready to lock threads, shut people down especially when they are asking the hard hitting questions. I know some of them are petty and serve no purpose, but the forums has started to feel like a place where one can’t even exhibit freedom of speech without any rebuttals. Ash Kot, since you’re so active on the forums, then You should be able to answer this. Why aren’t the Devs doing their jobs properly and 2- Why is there no Dev presence on the forum, at all.
    Do you, ASH KOT, Think we the players, the community, deserve this kind of treatment? Do YOU think the Devs are doing a good Job, Mr Kot?
    If yes give reasons for your answer, if no give reasons for your answer.

As a MODerator it is your duty to “take care” of the community. Time to do your Job, ASH KOT.

I can already see your fingers itching to lock this one down too, go on then!

2. Sifa

Sifa Well-Known Member

Instead of crying when your childish, toxic and personal targeting threads get locked, maybe you could spend time googling what does the word "constructive" mean.

Nikkie! and NeptuneGaming like this.
  3. AdrianNairda

AdrianNairda New Member

Crying? No, no sir. I am simply seeking answers. But in all honesty, I can not say I expected any better from the infamous Sifa. Thanks for the feedback!

NeptuneGaming likes this.
  4. Sifa

Sifa Well-Known Member

Thanks for your special recognition, I didn't know I'm so well-known even outside of this forum :D

Nikkie! and NeptuneGaming like this.
  5. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

This is a good example of being critical without providing any construction. Threads like this that publicly name and/or shame any players, including mods and devs, are absolutely not allowed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.