1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Patch Notes v 4.3 Repairing is Caring

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by The Grim Repair, 13 Feb 2019.

1. Redneck Messiah

Redneck Messiah Well-Known Member

YES! THEY BUFFED BPM AND STANDARD TORP! MY LIFE IS COMPLETE!...ish

Also, new Redneck Reviews coming soon... as a fixer player, I'm intrigued by this plasma thingamabob

If the plasma thing is good, it could potentially make the box launcher completely irrelevant.

Last edited: 13 Feb 2019
  2. Redneck Messiah

Redneck Messiah Well-Known Member

Probably. Basically looks like a box launcher on steroids and crossbred with a pulse... kinda like a repairing napalm. All things considered, I guarantee it's a two pointer

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  3. ●H€ll-Blad€●

●H€ll-Blad€● Active Member

Doctor
    I just tested the repair plasma.if 2 or more are in same area they are blocking enymy morters view/incoming torpedos.its definitely needs to adjusted

Sidd gamer likes this.
  4. American Marauder

American Marauder Well-Known Member

CEO of The Skins Factory
    I'm sincerely disappointed in the mine nerf. How about we compromise and only nerf it by 5%? That's a huge nerf. People love eating my meatballs.

5. Reorge

Reorge Well-Known Member

Raise the star crate price to 20 stars and let us buy 2 or 3 crates a day. It was already bad that we couldn't buy more than 5 star crates a day and now collecting more stars has become nearly pointless

6. Reorge

Reorge Well-Known Member

5% ? How about they take back the whole 10% nerf since it would barely make a difference then

7. razor0133

razor0133 New Member

It would be nice to see an increase in odds of receiving epic power cells. We keep adding new toys which is great but we dont increase the odds of being able to level them up. Or maybe make puchaseable options of 20/40 cells for pearls rather than the 80 which costs a fortune.

8. Sifa

Sifa Well-Known Member

Yup, mines are widely used by pretty much all ships so I wouldn't call that nerf for yellow boats. It's true that mine spam has been little out of control recently so can see why they decided to nerf them. However instead of simple damage nerf I would've changed some mine dynamics first (like make them sink on expiration rather than exploding). But I still feel the nerf is justified - and yes, I have sometimes even played double mine speeder myself, and that's still my main setup for hctdm events.

Sidd gamer and Ash KOT like this.
  9. Silverchris

Silverchris Active Member

Yet another update and bugs that been in game for a while been totally ignored again, no wonder this game is dying, seems devs only bothered about new features not fixing current problems(when is the floating target icon going to be fixed, 2030??)

Only been able to claim star box once a day will mean a lot of players ending up with tons of stars we can’t use just like other stuff we can’t use lol. Prefer keeping old star box system but hope I’m proved wrong.

10. Iunch

Iunch Active Member

Not pointless, pretty sure it's impossible. I haven't seen where stars can accumulate after the you purchase the box.

11. Silverchris

I also while having a week long event is good can we please for a change not have a hardcore event, I only have 1 good ship as I went down the road of maxing out 1 ship and been good on it and now am punished by devs for doing that. Also the last ship only registering for guild quests really reduces the fun of hardcore as u know a lot of what you do won’t affect guild progress for week(not that this been listened too as devs never reply on forums now, only discord users are considered important enough for devs to answer).

Sidd gamer likes this.
  12. Silverchris

Yes just noticed that myself, hope you can collect stars for next day at least so if you can’t play much next day at least you got stars collected.

13. Skirra08

Skirra08 Well-Known Member

No mention not matchmaking fixes which is disappointing, but pretty much everything else looks awesome. The repair plasma looks like a godsend for speeders and fixing all of the little annoying bugs mentioned is nice I was worried that they would just do the shiny new stuff. And thank God for mine nerf it's a step in the right direction till we get a minesweeper option.

14. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

The next battle button doesn't really work unfortunately, at least not until the previous battle has ended..

Ash KOT likes this.
  15. Shvitz McGergen

Shvitz McGergen Member

You do nothing for the vets. No infamy fixes no matchmaking fixes.
    27k battles and I’ve completely wasted my time.

Jamel H. and Sidd gamer like this.
  16. FirnenAhead

FirnenAhead Well-Known Member

Nice New item. And promising balance changes and features
    However...
    I'm really annoyed with the change in Damage Depot. A couple weeks ago I realised IT is not possible anymore to use the classic and strategic one-sided Window in the capture zone. It sucks more than any other change I've seen in months. Please bring our one-sided window back.

I'm not sure if I understand correctly the feature about draws. It seems unfair for yellow boats, might foster mine spam and completely destroys the possibility of heroic comebacks 1v4 or 1v3 that end up in a draw.

Sidd gamer, Reorge and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  17. Ultrah

Ultrah Well-Known Member

Great to see a surprise update for Battle Bay! Would be nice if Torpedoes destroyed Mines. That could be a tactical bonus as well since a lot of people use and spam mines already and it’s still going to be the hardest hitter out there.

Sidd gamer likes this.
  18. Silverchris

Nice idea but surely then any aoe weapon should do the same but with drawback that if a friendly ship is near the mine then that ship takes damage ofcourse

Ultrah likes this.
  19. Mollypig

Mollypig Member

MAJOR BUG!!
    Playing a casual battle is not registering on Star Hoarder guild quest - keep getting nothing!
    Please fix asap :)

Iunch likes this.
  20. Mehabadz

Mehabadz New Member

Later i played 3 hours full charge now i can play 100 min and 80 min is the difference of 2 last updates why?