1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Laaaaaaaag

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Cavy, 11 Feb 2019.

1. Cavy

Cavy Well-Known Member

Selected the perk lag pro for this one

Was playing a match and suddenly noticed my wifi connection was having a hard time when my shots wouldn’t register and enemies were rubber banding a little lol was horrible! 90% of my shots weren’t registering and worse I was taking damage from ghost hits lol
    Tho game still felt reasonably smooth I had no jerky movements that often come with lag lol

Check out this lol craziest replay I’ve ever been in lol my actual game play looked nothing like what replay showed lol
    I’ve seen a lot of similar replays that made people cry out hacker or cheater lol

https://replay.battlebay.net/JBBMHNBK#XWCDFZJS

Any way I assure you my teleporting boat with its crazy dodging skills was pure arse lol was all lag and the impossible out come I got had nothing to do with skill

Would also like to apologise to victims of this game if they happen to see this thread lol

2. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist

people think teleporting boats are hackers and they also think player who don't move are floaters and do it intentionally they may have really good internet . because i have experienced both due to internet . sometimes i open battle bay everything seems ok but when i get into battle then suddenly its start showing a orange triangular sign of low server . During that my boat keep moving in the map and i am keep hitting unfriendly but dmg don't count sometimes sign is red then my boat move but unfriendly seems to be still . so when i watch replay then it either my boat is moving like teleporting or its just still never moved from its place . nothing is intended but its happened just because internet go down suddenly as we don't have so reliable internet as some western countries . so players should understand mostly its not because someone doing it intentionally but just they have low connection .

solution of this problem is not to ban player but showing that low server sign before entering the battle because i also care about my battles and i always try to win so if i get low server sign before the battle i will not even gonna enter . i will refresh my connection and then play . because once you enter into battle there is not much time to refresh connection .

Cavy likes this.
  3. Nikkie!

Nikkie! Well-Known Member

Baaa, I’m a pig (I am out there!)
    My friend showed me recently a video where someone did a kill count for a movie... Inspired by that, I decided to find out how funny this laaaaaaaaaag was lol
    61B27608-8497-4B76-99D9-3C49F2DC3DCD.jpeg
    8 lolz, it is probably very nice to have laaag? :p

HAPPY SITHSHA and Cavy like this.
  4. Cavy

Cavy Well-Known Member

Lol and that’s me trying to be mindful and not say it! But hey! It’s working only 8 isn’t bad for me

TheAntiSnipe and Nikkie! like this.
  5. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Yup, you're getting better! Make sure you don't accidentally lose your sense of humor lmao

Nikkie! likes this.
  6. Undead fixer

Undead fixer Active Member

Lol lag can be your friend xD