1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Capture the flag's rewards

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by KnownWatt, 8 Feb 2019.

1. KnownWatt

KnownWatt Member

Capture the flag... Capture the enemy's flag and recapture the robbed flag, and finish at the same time to win. The two players' contributions should be the same, but the rewards seem to be different. Why?
    -----------
    If the score is the time to hold the flag, the time should be displayed instead of DMG.

Last edited: 11 Feb 2019
  2. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

CTF coin rewards have never made sense.

3. guykakin

guykakin Member

Probably also RNG! :)

4. -729835959

-729835959 Active Member

I think...grab the flag is also a way to defend our flag from capturing.
    But the coin reward is still not fair enough.

5. Ser Tomaz

Ser Tomaz Active Member

it depends on the time u holding the flag

6. envylife

That's pretty much it... rewards are the time holding the flag, then damage is secondary. Capturing may give a coin, but Returning the flag gives nothing whatsoever. I had a match today where I returned the flag 6 times and had the lowest coins on our team. It's just another match type where the rewards have nothing to do with the game's goal. So there you go, grab the flag and toodle off into the distance and you'll get all the coins, even in a loss.

7. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    there is problem if returning the flag give more coin . lots of time i sinked the boat hwo fold the flag but sinking that boat i also die and my team mate return the flag or someone sometimes just stolen the return .
    but its true rewards are not balanced it should called Hold the Flag event . because if its a capture the flag then they should also count contributions of who defend the flag because to capture a flag we need to make sure our flag is also at its place . its mostly like two player stay near own flag teo defend and two or three try to get the flag from unfriendly .

8. envylife

It is frequently the case where I kill the flag carrier and a teammate with a nitro grabs the flag before I can get there.... but as far as I can tell there is zero credit for all that. Balancing is needed, else everyone will continue to fight over flag carrying.